deranged

deranged

hi
Jun 11, 2023
I love life and i love the concept of living, the human body, nature, experiences, finding yourself and exploring life, just not my own. I wish so badly to appreciate my life and get up and find joy in it but it seems so unreal and impossible, i hate everything about myself deep down to my core and i hate my life and hate living it.

I wish i was religious and believed in an afterlife or a second chance but i dont and i will die knowing i wasted my only life.
im so jealous of careless people who are able to just sit back and take it all in effortlessly. i dont think i will ever find true happiness or ever be at peace if i choose to live and it hurts so much to think about.

i have been trying really hard to improve my life for the past 2 years but it always backfires and i dont know how long i can stay motivated for because i feel like it has gotten me absolutely nowhere and as im slowly putting myself more out there im realizing how much i hate it and how tired and devastated i feel.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: purple417, Zhendou, kinderbueno and 15 others
C

CantDoIt

Student
Jul 18, 2024
God I feel this so much. I would do anything to start over or be a different person. I can't believe how badly I messed up literally everything in my life. Name one thing and I probably messed it up. I'm sorry that your going though this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sunflowerdreams, Jon Arbuckle, landslide2 and 3 others
turnoverover

turnoverover

~
Oct 2, 2023
i feel the same way im not really sure how to shake off the suicidality

• Hugs
Reactions: sunflowerdreams and landslide2
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
One thing you could try is to lower expectations. Life very rarely lives up to what people expect from it.

Reactions: rocketman99, failure383 and landslide2
SteamaHorns

SteamaHorns

Aug 2, 2024
Feel the same way myself. I used to feel horribly ashamed whenever I saw my loved ones growing and moving onto better things in their lives while I was always being stagnant, despite being the person who held the more hopeful and idealistic beliefs.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2
Jon Arbuckle

Jon Arbuckle

Aspiring Corpse
Jul 23, 2024
I love life and i love the concept of living, the human body, nature, experiences, finding yourself and exploring life, just not my own. I wish so badly to appreciate my life and get up and find joy in it but it seems so unreal and impossible, i hate everything about myself deep down to my core and i hate my life and hate living it.

I wish i was religious and believed in an afterlife or a second chance but i dont and i will die knowing i wasted my only life.
im so jealous of careless people who are able to just sit back and take it all in effortlessly. i dont think i will ever find true happiness or ever be at peace if i choose to live and it hurts so much to think about.

i have been trying really hard to improve my life for the past 2 years but it always backfires and i dont know how long i can stay motivated for because i feel like it has gotten me absolutely nowhere and as im slowly putting myself more out there im realizing how much i hate it and how tired and devastated i feel.
I feel this so so bad. I feel like I've fucked up too bad to live anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: turnoverover