mrnamoshi

mrnamoshi

Mar 29, 2024
I'm depressed thingking about her but she doesn't even text me back and put photo with her new boyfriend. she said she doesn't want to get new boyfriend because trauma about men general but she so quickly get a new boyfriend :(

Here I'm cutting myself, hurt myself thinking about her. please I don't want live anymore I'm tired with depression and bpd, I'm tired with myself and i want all of this to end.

please anyone help me, I can't stand it anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Jarni, divinemistress36, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Love is a lie, nothing will hurt you more.

• Love
Reactions: pariah80, Jarni, Downdraft and 5 others
Glaski

Glaski

Jan 3, 2020
I'm depressed thingking about her but she doesn't even text me back and put photo with her new boyfriend. she said she doesn't want to get new boyfriend because trauma about men general but she so quickly get a new boyfriend :(

Here I'm cutting myself, hurt myself thinking about her. please I don't want live anymore I'm tired with depression and bpd, I'm tired with myself and i want all of this to end.

please anyone help me, I can't stand it anymore.
Every single ex I've ever had that said something like "I want to be single" has always ended up in a relationship immediately after, sometimes they didn't even wait for it to be over.

Reactions: biasedregret
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
Please don't hurt yourself over a failed romance. Of all the reasons people have for being on here, that is one of the most likely to clear itself up with time.

Reactions: Jarni, divinemistress36 and biasedregret
B

biasedregret

Feb 23, 2024
lol this shit happens all the time, I'm here to tell you. it's like they all read the same playbook

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Glaski
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Unfortunately, time and elimination of exposure to her is the only thing that will cure this psychosis. The only thing you can do in the meantime to dampen the obessive thoughts is try to neautralize them with thoughts about all the things you DIDN'T like about her.

• Love
Reactions: MyTimeIsUp, Jarni and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Try to think of her having explosive diarrhea maybe it will help you be replused by her

• Yay!
Reactions: pariah80, MyTimeIsUp, MatrixPrisoner and 1 other person