Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
As a cancerian, food is always a source of comfort and my go to behavior when I need to self sooth or feel loved. Regardless of that being the case I happen to have an autoimmune skin condition that is aggravated by all kinds of food other than red meat and fish so food is a great source of my suffering and I hate it. The worst contenders are sweets, carbs especially gluten food and diary. I never feel hungry or filled and always suffer from heartburn and constipation. I cant go only on meat and fish restricted diet as I live with family and cant afford that as I am unemployed. I also have nothing to do and I enjoy munching on variety of junk food for comfort. I am ashamed of all that because I know we are supposed to eat to live and not live to eat but it feels I am doing the later. I have to pay big price for my gluttony because all my health problems gets triggered by eating foods that are not red meat and fish. This is another reason that I know I should not exist because I cant even enjoy eating without my health suffering immensely. I never get the sensation of hunger of feeling full which is awful for me as a binge eater. One more reason to ctb

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Silenos, OrcWitch and 2 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Food is just fuel to me. I don't have a favorite dish. I don't have a sweet tooth & I don't snack on crap. I hate bread, pasta & rice. I'm indifferent to potatoes. I eat only fish, chicken, turkey, cheese & eggs with olive oil & vegetables. I crap just fine.

Reactions: Julgran
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Food is just fuel to me. I don't have a favorite dish. I don't have a sweet tooth & I don't snack on crap. I hate bread, pasta & rice. I'm indifferent to potatoes. I eat only fish, chicken, turkey, cheese & eggs with olive oil & vegetables. I crap just fine.
You are as good as it gets to when it comes to food. Great diet and totally healthy attitude to eating and crapping. I wish i was like that. I am not

Reactions: Julgran
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Understandable. I live to eat too. It would be brutal to have this impulsive druggy/foodie drive in my head while also having such severe food allergies.

Reactions: Snake of Eden