LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
I know, I just need to talk about it because I'm stupid.

I lost my freaking wallet. It was my mother's wallet when she was young. I'd put it in my jacket and the next thing I knew, it wasn't there anymore. I lost all of my papers and a handful of money. But I really couldn't care less about the money. I care about the meds, the prayer card, the polaroid pictures, a pin. I care about that. I since I have zero coping mechanism I have been crying about it for the last hour.

anyway, sorry if you've lost your time.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: deleted, waitingforrest, allesistgut and 7 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
One time I lost my wallet. I searched everywhere for it, went through every place and also trousers, hoodies, coats etc. I searched for it at my cousin's place and my childhood home, and called a shop to ask if they had it and called the police's lost items place to see if it was there, no it wasn't. I had to buy a new ID card, driver's license, and order a few other new cards such as a bank card.

After I had spent a lot of money buying new cards (ID and driver licenses cost a lot) and spent a week panicking and calling everywhere and searching eveywhere, I found the wallet - in my coat. That I was sure I had searched completely three times already. Guess there were so many similar coats that every time I accidentally missed that one coat when I went through the coats.

So, you can still find yours too. I hope so. Go through the whole house, every other place and building and road you have been in/at/on recently, call the shops, police's lost items place etc. in order to find it. I really hope you can still find it. Good luck!

Reactions: waitingforrest and LivideLamb
F

Forever Dead

Student
Mar 5, 2022
I'm so sorry. I hope you manage to find it.

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, LivideLamb and Manaaja
WadeingThru

WadeingThru

Experienced
Feb 25, 2022
I know, I just need to talk about it because I'm stupid.

I lost my freaking wallet. It was my mother's wallet when she was young. I'd put it in my jacket and the next thing I knew, it wasn't there anymore. I lost all of my papers and a handful of money. But I really couldn't care less about the money. I care about the meds, the prayer card, the polaroid pictures, a pin. I care about that. I since I have zero coping mechanism I have been crying about it for the last hour.

anyway, sorry if you've lost your time.
I will keep an eye out for your lost wallet. I doubt I will find it because it's a big world.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: deleted, Toxic Positivity and LivideLamb
L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
Losing my wallet is a huge phobia of mine.

• Hugs
Reactions: LivideLamb and Manaaja
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Oh I'm sorry for that. It can be a nightmare to get all the ids, and all the cards back. Dont be so hard on yourself it also happened to me. And my iPhone at a coffeehouse one day. Luckily they were honest and kept it for me. These things happen.

• Hugs
Reactions: LivideLamb and Manaaja
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are going through this. I know that it can be awful and upsetting losing things. I understand why you would be devastated. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Toxic Positivity