C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
Fuck guys last year i met the perfect girl and we got along until i fucked everything by being a jealous clingy as fuck, now she hates me its been like 3 months already ive been trying to convince her but she just wont talk to me like before no matter what and its so fucking painful, she blocked me in everything, fuck i was suicidal as fuck until i met her, she gave me a reason to live i didnt think about suicide for months when i was talking to her, i miss her so fucking much i feel like crying i cant tske it anymore i cant believe i lost her forever

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Manaaja, naiad, PlushieLover and 15 others
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Fuck guys last year i met the perfect girl and we got along until i fucked everything by being a jealous clingy as fuck, now she hates me its been like 3 months already ive been trying to convince her but she just wont talk to me like before no matter what and its so fucking painful, she blocked me in everything, fuck i was suicidal as fuck until i met her, she gave me a reason to live i didnt think about suicide for months when i was talking to her, i miss her so fucking much i feel like crying i cant tske it anymore i cant believe i lost her forever
Love stings like hell. I'm sorry. I lost a girl I loved very much. I wondered what I could do to fix it but I can't. There's not a lot to comfort someone in a break up. Don't beat yourself up though. You are probly still young. You can find another girl and maybe it will be better.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Bigpink, demuic, Life sucks and 3 others
C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
Love stings like hell. I'm sorry. I lost a girl I loved very much. I wondered what I could do to fix it but I can't. There's not a lot to comfort someone in a break up. Don't beat yourself up though. You are probly still young. You can find another girl and maybe it will be better.
Im too short and ugly

• Hugs
Reactions: Boochky
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
You showed weakness.
As soon as they sense it they lose all respect and despise you.
Better luck next time.

Yes, I'm bitter. Sue me.

• Love
Reactions: DeadButDreaming and GarageKarate07
esoterispeec

esoterispeec

Student
Nov 20, 2020
I'm so sorry man I hope you get her back.

• Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07
Mr. Whippy

Mr. Whippy

lonely hermit
Feb 17, 2020
lol i stopped loving the only person that ever fucking loved me, i'm really an ungrateful shitty fucker and i don't deserve love

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Boochky, Richieroo, GarageKarate07 and 1 other person
C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
lol i stopped loving the only person that ever fucking loved me, i'm really an ungrateful shitty fucker and i don't deserve love
You are privileged no one ever loved me

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Boochky, Dr Iron Arc and GarageKarate07
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
You showed weakness.
Better luck next time.

Yes, I'm bitter. Sue me.
I personally prefer to try and help them. "weakness" means nothing to me. What matters to me is that you're a good person :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Boochky, Good4Nothing and GarageKarate07
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I personally prefer to try and help them. "weakness" means nothing to me. What matters to me is that you're a good person :hug:
The reason he is alone is not the problem. He is alone and needs a friend so that he doesn't do what every one here wants to do. I think I wanted to do it about 8 times today. I didn't. Am I glad? Meh. But we need to support each other and give a hand up somehow. Not that the point of her being the villain (if thats true) is not valid in a way. Relationships are hard for both involved. I hate saying that because I'm mad as well. But yeah.

C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
I would do anything for her to comeback

C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
I miss her so much i cant take it anymore

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I'm not trying to sound mean, but this sounds more like codependent "addictive" love than healthy love. Putting ALL of your hopes for life into the hands of one girl (or person in general) isn't healthy for you or for the other person.

I'd guarantee that if you look deeply within yourself, you may recognize that your despair over losing her is much more about you and your beliefs about your lovability than it is about her. I've been there, too- I completely understand. I'm sorry you're hurting so much

Reactions: NumbItAll, Bigpink and fatiguecentral
fatiguecentral

fatiguecentral

Mar 20, 2021
I understand your pain. I have been through it too. Nothing will assuage the chaos and pain you're feeling right now except getting her back. You need to give yourself some time to let this storm pass and for things to settle a bit.

@muffin222 has said something very true. This sounds codependent and unhealthy. This is something to reflect on once things settle for you.

I'm sorry you're going through this. I know how painful it can be. My message box is available of you need to vent. Please just release your emotions and be compassionate with yourself.

• Love
Reactions: muffin222
C

Canttakeitanymore

Student
Feb 11, 2021
Her love is the only thing that could stop me but she doesnt give a shit about me anymore

• Aww..
Reactions: GrumpyFrog and Dr Iron Arc
B

blvck

May 12, 2018
Her love is the only thing that could stop me but she doesnt give a shit about me anymore
i don't know if this helps or not. But there was a boy i sort of was falling in love with. i felt the fireworks literally every time we were in the same room. He was so nice to me. Literally never met a person like that ever, and haven't since then. We weren't in a relationship, and he didnt even know I liked him. I had to fight to control myself because God knows I wanted to be around him as much as possible amd literally every opportunity. But sadly , he passed away in 2017 from a suicide...I was suicidal already before then and was planning to do it before him. I always wonder if we could have actually made something because I realize now the similar problems we had/have.

My point is, I don't know what hurts more: seeing the one you love die and wondering what if for the rest of your life, or seeing that person walk out of your life. Atleast you can still watch over them from a distance...and see them grow and go through life. *tears* He's only going to be stuck at 20 years old for the rest of my life as I continue to get older. sigh... people like that are like winning the lottery. But no one said you cant win more than once.

I mean it's cliche and I don't mean to get your hopes up or anything, but peoplecan change. Even us. If you can and have motivation to, if I was in your shoes , I would just try and become the best possible version of myself. And who knows, maybe someonw with those same traits and even more, will notice that and will come into your life.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ame and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Basically how I felt when the girl I fell in love with a few months ago deleted her Discord account leaving me no way of ever communicating with her again (unless she decides to make a new account and find me on SS lol).

I really felt this was as close as I was going to get but I guess anyone who learns enough about me is understandably gonna want to abandon me forever. I'm glad she's probably happier without me in her life.

All I can say for you though is to try not to give a shit about her anymore as much as she does about you. I know that's way easier said than done but it's kind of the only way out when we're stuck like this. :aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
You showed weakness.
Better luck next time.

Yes, I'm bitter. Sue me.
To be fair, respecting people is hard work. If I had to do that all day for years I'd get worn out pretty fast.

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
To be fair, respecting people is hard work. If I had to do that all day for years I'd get worn out pretty fast.
Nonsense. I respect everyone until they give me a reason not to.