Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
People go there to hike and I don't want to be discovered in the act. Should I buy a stepladder to reach a decent branch?

I figured I could park where they allow you to, carry a backpack (but carrying a ladder would be weird if I was seen). Fucking hell!

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think the stepladder plan is ok. What about doing during the night? There will be less people around at least.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
If i had a forest near me I would go hang myself asap

Reactions: deleted
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I think the stepladder plan is ok. What about doing during the night? There will be less people around at least.
I won't be able to see anything. Won't I look suspicious with a flashlight?
I've never been to it. It's touristy.
Turns out the trees are like Christmas trees. Fucking hell!

Last edited:
Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
This is my problem too. Not many nice trees and i feel I'd rather a person find my body soon after death than days later decomposed ; _;

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
M

mylastserenade

Oct 19, 2020
Cant you just go off the path and keep going for awhile?

M

mylastserenade

Oct 19, 2020
You never practiced? I can't black out. And it's not peaceful, but it's not horrible like jumping.
"practiced" once, but i didnt want it to leave scars or marks so i didnt do it for to long

Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
I can't black out either! No idea how people do it - I've even tried so hard that I popped all the blood vessels in my face. I'm going with full suspension this time i guess haha

M

mylastserenade

Oct 19, 2020
yeah honestly it's really odd how some people do it so easily - I knew a doctor who told me it was easy once. and I was like BITCH I was pushing and pushing trying so hard lmaoo
lol

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
"practiced" once, but i didnt want it to leave scars or marks so i didnt do it for to long
I just realized that when I practiced I was tied to a disconnected curtain bar and I was pulling up on it. Maybe my body weight in a real attempt would be enough to make me black out.
I can't black out either! No idea how people do it - I've even tried so hard that I popped all the blood vessels in my face. I'm going with full suspension this time i guess haha
Was your body weight pulling down against the rope? Mine wasn't and the rope wasnt securely fastened to the anchor.

Last edited:
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
You can throw a rope over a branch and secure it from below. You need only a small object large enough to lift you a foot or so off the ground that can be kicked away to get successful suspension. If you are on a hill it helps because the gradient can make parts of the tree easy easy enough to climb onto while allowing you to reach another branch that is further away from the ground.

Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
I just realized that when I practiced I was tied to a disconnected curtain bar and I was pulling up on it. Maybe my body weight in a real attempt would be enough to make me black out.

Was your body weight pulling down against the rope? Mine wasn't and the rope wasnt securely fastened to the anchor.
Are you asking me if my rope was anchored? Yes it was, it was partial suspension though.

I will only rely of full suspension now haha

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Hm ive tried a few times in different positions. I was leaning forward though. I will definitely give the middle ones a shot when i try next just to see. Tyty.

Btw do u know why the final one doesn't work?
Probably because there's not enough weight on your neck arteries. Aren't you afraid of brain damage? I am but i'd rather not have to jump :/

Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Probably because there's not enough weight on your neck arteries. Aren't you afraid of brain damage? I am but i'd rather not have to jump :/
Yeah I'm definitely afraid. Suicide is scary, and the idea of fucking up bounces around a lot. Hopefully with precautions it works out.

If you jump from too low you could run the same risks from jumping - people have even survived off of the golden gate bridge. I personally feel jumping is a billion times scarier but different priorities I guess.

Reactions: Kramer
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Yeah I'm definitely afraid. Suicide is scary, and the idea of fucking up bounces around a lot. Hopefully with precautions it works out.

If you jump from too low you could run the same risks from jumping - people have even survived off of the golden gate bridge. I personally feel jumping is a billion times scarier but different priorities I guess.
When do you plan on dying?

Reactions: Kotochan
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Tomorrow evening. But honestly going to a hotel sounds like a lot of energy so i really have no expectations. Wbu?
Tomorrow? Wow that's sudden.

It was supposed to be Wednesday at the latest, but my biggest weakness (the desire to be in a relationship with someone great and several missed opportunities) has appeared in my mind and is ruining my ctb plans.

Frauw

Frauw

Nothing lasts
Oct 31, 2020
Maybe during the early morning? at 2am or something. I plan to ctb by sn early in the morning in the nature reserve behind my house to lower the chance of interference.

Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Tomorrow? Wow that's sudden.

It was supposed to be Wednesday at the latest, but my biggest weakness (the desire to be in a relationship with someone great and several missed opportunities) has appeared in my mind and is ruining my ctb plans.
haha maybe it's sudden for you but I've been thinking about the specifics for a long time, I just wasn't sure how exactly I wanted to do it and had to mull ideas around - I only came heere really because I wanted to see if anyone had any input on hanging/hotels. And like I said at this point I don't really plan on specific dates just because I don't find myself or my motivation to be super reliable. I plan to sort of casually approach my ctb, make plans, set dates and what not, but not worry too much if I have to slow down or wait a few more days here and there.

Wednesday is soon too!! Honestly there are a lot of things that can get in the way of ctb so that's totally normal.
Maybe during the early morning? at 2am or something. I plan to ctb by sn early in the morning in the nature reserve behind my house to lower the chance of interference.
oh so you're heading off soon then? Have you had attempts before? How do you feel about the whole thing

Frauw

Frauw

Nothing lasts
Oct 31, 2020
oh so you're heading off soon then? Have you had attempts before? How do you feel about the whole thing

I feel quite close I suppose, just going with the flow until I feel like its time, I've had one other attempt where I was revived. As for how I feel, relaxed I suppose? not really depressed or anything, just don't want to deal with medical issues anymore.

• Hugs
Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
I feel quite close I suppose, just going with the flow until I feel like its time, I've had one other attempt where I was revived. As for how I feel, relaxed I suppose? not really depressed or anything, just don't want to deal with medical issues anymore.
Ah that's kinda how i feel. Even about the medical stuff haha. Well i hope u get what ur looking for.

What kind of medical problems do u have if ur comfortable sharing