redkitsune98

redkitsune98

Broken beyond repair
Sep 2, 2024
Is it like this for anyone else?
I'm afraid of staying alive and how my pain only grows each day. I'm afraid of death and what could be after it, or maybe nothing. I'm afraid to hurt the people I love. I'm afraid of the opportunities I might miss. I'm afraid of the books and TV shows and events I'll miss out on. I'm afraid of death being painful and desperating. I'm afraid of so many things and it consumes me...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Amnesiac_88, Defenestration, landslide2 and 4 others
bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
Yeah. I just want to stop feeling afraid, and idk how to. if I could switch it off I'd probably not be on this forum. I hope to find a way to, I really do.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2 and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Yes....
I've been like this since I was a child. 😥
Fear, Anxiety, Depression. Didn't know what any of that was at the time.
I just want someone to hold me. Sounds weak coming from a guy. 😥
I don't know how much I fear death anymore.... I haven't tried to CTB in a few years though, maybe less.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2
redkitsune98

redkitsune98

Broken beyond repair
Sep 2, 2024
Yes....
I've been like this since I was a child. 😥
Fear, Anxiety, Depression. Didn't know what any of that was at the time.
I just want someone to hold me. Sounds weak coming from a guy. 😥
I don't know how much I fear death anymore.... I haven't tried to CTB in a few years though, maybe less.
I'm a guy as well. It feels weird to day that one single hug from my ex could've fixed this. But i didn't even get a goodbye. All I want is for someone who isn't obligated to care about me (i.e. family) to care anyway and hold me while i break down

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Demian

Demian

Student
Mar 25, 2024
Last year I thought: "I'm going to take the medication in such quantity that, even if I regret it, there'll be no turning back". Then 10 minutes passed and I didn't faint. Then I had a panic attack, asked for help and, by some miracle, here I am after 22 days in a Glasgow 3 coma (the deepest).

I have SN now, because I can't find morphine and phenobarbital any more. I'm really afraid of taking the SN and, I don't know, something happening. I'm preparing my mind, but it's hard.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and landslide2
dust-in-the-wind

dust-in-the-wind

Animal Lover
Aug 24, 2024
Yes I suffer from the paradox of not wanting to be alive yet afraid of being dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: Demian and not-2-b-the-answer
redkitsune98

redkitsune98

Broken beyond repair
Sep 2, 2024
Last year I thought: "I'm going to take the medication in such quantity that, even if I regret it, there'll be no turning back". Then 10 minutes passed and I didn't faint. Then I had a panic attack, asked for help and, by some miracle, here I am after 22 days in a Glasgow 3 coma (the deepest).

I have SN now, because I can't find morphine and phenobarbital any more. I'm really afraid of taking the SN and, I don't know, something happening. I'm preparing my mind, but it's hard.
If you decide to do it, I hope you are able to succeed

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Demian
ratioinsanity

ratioinsanity

Oct 15, 2024
I relate a lot, especially to being afraid of death, but it have been a thing I can't change, it's just wired in my brain to be anxious honestly, though, it is what it is brother.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Demian
Demian

Demian

Student
Mar 25, 2024
I relate a lot, especially to being afraid of death, but it have been a thing I can't change, it's just wired in my brain to be anxious honestly, though, it is what it is brother.
I agree with you.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Is it like this for anyone else?
I'm afraid of staying alive and how my pain only grows each day. I'm afraid of death and what could be after it, or maybe nothing. I'm afraid to hurt the people I love. I'm afraid of the opportunities I might miss. I'm afraid of the books and TV shows and events I'll miss out on. I'm afraid of death being painful and desperating. I'm afraid of so many things and it consumes me...
Same....little less because not work now
But with sévère social phobia ans généralised anxiety disorder....Always fears

Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
I'm just afraid of the pain before the end. The rest doesn't matter to me. Everything here disgusts me, including TV series and programs.

Reactions: Defenestration