raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
The world judges so much I'm crying now just thinking about how others get upset over others, how they judge, bully, point fingers, laugh at others even when they're being completely innocent, have their own personality or viewpoint.

I can't stand it sometimes, people are horrible, humans are horrible. Not all, but I've been horrible, I've been the worst, so actually yeah, all humans.

I'm not vegan but we even hate people who wouldn't eat an animal, they've been turned into a joke for being, well, for being nice? Kind? Respectful? True to their view.
Yeah they're a laughing stock, for that I weep. In my eyes a vegan can tell me off all day! I get it.

I know others can be hellbent, pushy, a Jim Jones I call em'...but honestly it just takes a mature adult to say to another adult "well perhaps I'm not as vigilant as you, because I eat bacon" and I'd probably apologise, yes! I'd apologise...

I've found that in life we must apply ourselves differently to different personalities. Not everyone will be like you not everyone will be so easy to talk with I get it but why is the world so hateful, especially humans to other humans, their capacity to be evil never seems to end.
For instance I follow a lady on Instagram who genuinely takes around cloth and flowers to place over roadkill, she gives roadkill a burial and moves they poor animal from where it last walked and died and moves it to a peaceful area, away from the road per se. It's beautiful to see. She covers their wounds and it's just a wonderful bit of humanity in her.

Now as I say that the world goes, "SO I SHOULD PICK UP ROADKILL?"
No, but imagine if we didn't eat so much meat, respected even the roadkill, listened to one another. Learned personalities and apply ourselves, even if that does require toning yourself down, you do it naturally towards let's say your grandmother or the elderly in general.

I wish so badly the world had time for others. Even the vegans and me, the long ass poster.

*you can laugh react lol there is some satire in here, because let's face it, not everyone will like you either. I get it, I get it. But I'm talking about taking time for e.o. even when the post is ridiculously long.
And then again some people find it hard to stay focused, that's just different personalities and I know maybe illness. But let's not forget how if we do take a chance on someone or something we may learn, or teach someone else. I just wish badly this world had patience. I don't see it.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Foresight, demuic, rationaltake and 2 others
Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
I relate to a lot of what you're saying here.

I wish there were less ridicule and less censorship and more listening.

I've listened to so many people and I know a lot of them would never listen to me.

Reactions: raindrops
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
People are horrible until you grab them and shake them around now your horrible. Why waste your time playing this game? No I'm not vegan but i'd like to consume less meat because I know in the back of my mind Animals probably aren't being treated properly to allow the cheap cost of meat. We know what we are doing is wrong but we still do it. Humans are not good animals.

Reactions: raindrops
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
This is Samsara. You think the poor devils stuck in the cycle/stream of life, which consists in fighting, killing and dying would just defer to someone that just by their eating habits is showing them their flawed, delusional nature? You think evil can respect what is good? Isn't mockery the most common reaction from a hardened criminal when an appeal to decency/compassion is made to them?

Reactions: Foresight