BPDbitch

BPDbitch

Experienced
Nov 10, 2019
Attempted again this morning. Obviously didn't do a very good job. Decided to try and move forward for the sake of the people around me.

Now my partner has left me for the sake of his own mental health and it's 2am and I'm meant to go back to work today and I'm chainsmoking to try and stop me from attempting again and everything is just shit and I want to scream:mmm: ugh lol I hate being alive.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, highlyvolatile, xBrialesana and 12 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Oh, that sounds very painful, I am sorry destiny is not friendly to you...
May I just give you a hug?

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, SimplyTopHat, Lostandfound7 and 1 other person
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I'm so sorry! I am sorry to say I can relate to your feelings about your life...I hate my life and being alive. My life is a nightmare.
Warm hugs and compassion being sent your way. :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, highlyvolatile, Lostandfound7 and 2 others
E

Esc9434

Student
Feb 25, 2020
Be strong.

What method you tried if you don't mind me asking? Hanging?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, SimplyTopHat, BPDbitch and 1 other person
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
You can pm me if you want. I get it girl. Life is shit. I want to fucking kill myself so bad. I'm here for you. I will squeeze your hand tightly and we can both hold on for a little while longer together. Remember to keep taking breathes. Sometimes I have to remind myself to do that. I'm here for you and here is a virtual hug:hug::hug::hug::heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, highlyvolatile, BPDbitch and 1 other person
BPDbitch

BPDbitch

Experienced
Nov 10, 2019
Hang in there.

What method you tried if you don't mind me asking? Hanging?
Yes, I did full suspension finally but my fucking rope came loose. It's horrifically painful.

• Aww..
Reactions: highlyvolatile, SimplyTopHat and Esc9434
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm sorry your attempt didn't go as you desired. From various videos I have seen full suspension either results in loss of consciousness very quickly, or it is a slow and awful death. That is one of the reasons I am concerned with trying hanging.

i'm sorry your partner left you for selfish purposes. Mine did the exact same thing. The thing that I'll tell you that I try to tell myself every day is that if someone actually loves us and is worthy of our love they would stick through anything to fix things together and grow and repair together.

if possible you might want to call in sick for work, and just give yourself a day to emotionally and physically recover.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, SimplyTopHat, Lostandfound7 and 1 other person
BPDbitch

BPDbitch

Experienced
Nov 10, 2019
or it is a slow and awful death.
Luck of the draw I guess. I was just dangling there in the worst pain, my legs were going crazy and i obviously couldn't breathe in. Awful.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: highlyvolatile, xBrialesana, Dear Flabby and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Luck of the draw I guess. I was just dangling there in the worst pain, my legs were going crazy and i obviously could breathe in. Awful.
If you don't put pressure on the arteries just right you won't lose consciousness until you choke to death. If hanging is your preferred method you might want to play around with partial or things like that so you can get a feel for where the arteries are. Studying the anatomy of the veins and arteries in the neck will help as well. Compressing only the veins will also lead to blood being unable to flow out of your head, and will result in a very uncomfortable headache as well as increased pressure.

it is sad how many people in history have been executed this way, and a lot of the time they don't get the benefit of a broken neck. I suppose this is not the worst form of execution in history though.

• Love
Reactions: highlyvolatile, BPDbitch and akrasia
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Yes, I did full suspension finally but my fucking rope came loose. It's horrifically painful.
It is very painful. My rope slipped and my feet touched the ground. I went out and everything was black, but I came back and my throat hurt for weeks, and rope burn. :(
I'm sorry :(

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, BPDbitch and Dear Flabby
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I'm so sorry honey...the break up coupled with other challenges is beyond rough n can feel unbearable..take a min for yourself...it's alot..

We're here for u..

Sending u love babe :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, highlyvolatile and BPDbitch
D

Dear Flabby

Please listen to “Across the Universe”
Feb 20, 2020
I am so sorry that you have gone through so much.
Now, alone and chain smoking, you are dreading work tomorrow (today?)
If you can, I agree that this might be a good day to call in sick.
Do something nice for yourself today.
Ack! That sounds like horoscope advice. Not what I intended at all.
Times like this are easier with self care, and I am sending hugs and kind thoughts,
Flabs

• Love
Reactions: Hopeindeath! and BPDbitch
SimplyTopHat

SimplyTopHat

Student
Mar 20, 2019
Luck of the draw I guess. I was just dangling there in the worst pain, my legs were going crazy and i obviously could breathe in. Awful.

:mmm: To go through all that and to have clear memories of it... *sigh* oh, I can't even begin to imagine what you must be feeling. I'm sitting here on my bed &all I wish I could do it give you the biggest hug and sit with you a while.
I'm sorry you had to experience that.
:aw:♥️

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath! and BPDbitch
SimplyTopHat

SimplyTopHat

Student
Mar 20, 2019
Jumping, mostly. Or drowning

Oh, okay. I thought about jumping at one point, then I realized I didn't have access to anything high enough. Oh &I saw a video of some jump &survive, oooh it freaked me out.

Drowning sounds like a doable/more accessible option.

Reactions: BPDbitch
BPDbitch

BPDbitch

Experienced
Nov 10, 2019
Oh, okay. I thought about jumping at one point, then I realized I didn't have access to anything high enough. Oh &I saw a video of some jump &survive, oooh it freaked me out.

Drowning sounds like a doable/more accessible option.
Yep, plus I absolutely love the sea so I guess it could be symbolic in a way. Must be absolutely terrifying at first though, while fighting the water

SimplyTopHat

SimplyTopHat

Student
Mar 20, 2019
Yep, plus I absolutely love the sea so I guess it could be symbolic in a way. Must be absolutely terrifying at first though, while fighting the water

Yeah, I guess it would feel symbolic wouldn't it. The water would be soothing &freeing all at the same time.

&Yeah, you could be right that, I just try not to think about the fear aspect too much. I have enough problems with anxiety, I don't want to lose my nerve completely.

• Hugs
Reactions: BPDbitch