dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
I just wanted to say thank you to the people of SS because I came here with an erroneous and exaggerated ideation of suicide and asked about some of the stupidest methods, people my age and younger have a way too idealized and normalized concept of suicide, and that brings little respect to death and true rationalization of your wishes.
The dislike towards my generation and the way they treat suicide as a topic grown into me, specially because I used to believe I could or should just take some pills when things got heavy difficult, it's not as discussed but many of the people who are like the way I used to be do something stupid and injure themselves for life because they didn't get the assistance and help they needed and have very little criteria of their own, luckily that wasn't my case.

It really means a lot to me that I had a place so welcoming and understanding to ask the questions and vent about issues "normal" people would shut down out of fear if I ever tried to find sympathy within them, but I also learned from and of myself here by giving myself the time to not just reconsider but analyze myself and what I truly wanted.

Now I can start and make piece with myself, in a way.

• Hugs
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456, Sannti, アホペンギン and 4 others
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Information is always our friend, and this group is one where we can take time to find out stuff and share emotions without being condemned for, or encouraged to take, any particular course of action.
Best wishes as you continue to evaluate your life choices and sort things out in your own mind, at your own pace.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and dra1ncoreslwt
dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
Information is always our friend, and this group is one where we can take time to find out stuff and share emotions without being condemned for, or encouraged to take, any particular course of action.
Best wishes as you continue to evaluate your life choices and sort things out in your own mind, at your own pace.
thank you… ♡