D

Dave198666

Jan 29, 2019
so, i know when i want to go, i have an idea of how to go which is using my meds i haven't been taking for the last few months, 90 beta blockers and 90 prozac, but i'm worries this may not work and need additional ideas to make sure it works.

Any ideas will be greatly aporeciated

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 21Neberg and 1 other person
Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
what made you come up with this idea? did you do some research on prozac overdosing?
im a big fan of overdosing myself, but it never has worked for me. 90 prozac may do the trick tho.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 21Neberg
D

Dave198666

Jan 29, 2019
I have been looking it up for months, just trying to get as many of my meds as poss before i'm ready and hope it works, can't deal with bullshit anymore

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Sickman75
Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
I have been looking it up for months, just trying to get as many of my meds as poss before i'm ready and hope it works, can't deal with bullshit anymore
you will vomit some out naturally. i overdosed on cymbalta in september. i was in and out of consciousnes felt like i was having small strokes lost all movement couldnt stand or use my arms...barely could talk. didnt die obviously.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
D

Dave198666

Jan 29, 2019
you will vomit some out naturally. i overdosed on cymbalta in september. i was in and out of consciousnes felt like i was having small strokes lost all movement couldnt stand or use my arms...barely could talk. didnt die obviously.
I'll make sure i'm on my own for a long enough before anyone finds me, i am unable to vomit due to an operation i've had so that should help keep them all down

Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
I'll make sure i'm on my own for a long enough before anyone finds me, i am unable to vomit due to an operation i've had so that should help keep them all down
so you shouldn't have any issues overdosing then. the only thing would be is cramming all those pills down and swallowing them.
it is a lot to take in. probably have to go in stages like 30 pills every 15 minutes or so or something

D

Dave198666

Jan 29, 2019
Thanks for the tip, i was wondering the best way to do it, that sounds good though

Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
Thanks for the tip, i was wondering the best way to do it, that sounds good though
when I did it, I just took handfuls at a time with tequila-margarita mix. seemed to absorb them pretty good. I took Cymbalta, pain pills and zanax.
I didn't count but I was pretty much out of all 3. im surprised it didn't do me in. I think I was close tho. I was in and out for about 4 days stumbling and falling brain zaps that sort of thing. id stand up and walk and fall down instantly. it was crazy.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Dave198666
D

Dave198666

Jan 29, 2019
Do you have any idea how many you took?

Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
probably 30 to 40 combined from all 3.

D

Dave198666

Jan 29, 2019
Mine will be 120 to 180, so hopefully that'll do the trick

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Don't forget to take in antiematics as well, since taking all those pills may cause vomiting which could sabotage your attempt.

D

Dave198666

Jan 29, 2019
Don't forget to take in antiematics as well, since taking all those pills may cause vomiting which could sabotage your attempt.
Where would i get that from?

Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
Half will be beta blockers and half will prozac

i just read that beta blockers are one of the top home administrative drugs people overdose on.
i get that weird body bloat feeling when i read this. how i felt when i took all mine.
i really dont think you will have much of any issues. Except your body fighting the pills off.
i was super drunk when i took mine and i remember doing it in stages.

D

Dave198666

Jan 29, 2019
That sounds good, i have an elastic band round my feeding tube to stop me throwing up due to health issues i've had previously, so hopefully that will help me keep them down

Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
That sounds good, i have an elastic band round my feeding tube to stop me throwing up due to health issues i've had previously, so hopefully that will help me keep them down

That makes things more interesting. Having a feeding tube . It should, I didn't vomit all that much out when I took mine. I think once it hits the blood stream it's already taken care of. I don't know if taking other medications to help keep you from vomitting would be helpful or not. Maybe taking all those pills wouldn't matter at that point if you did or not. Maybe that's something to ponder about for awhile before you do this.

D

Dave198666

Jan 29, 2019
That makes things more interesting. Having a feeding tube . It should, I didn't vomit all that much out when I took mine. I think once it hits the blood stream it's already taken care of. I don't know if taking other medications to help keep you from vomitting would be helpful or not. Maybe taking all those pills wouldn't matter at that point if you did or not. Maybe that's something to ponder about for awhile before you do this.
Everyone has a feeding tube between their mouth and throat to allow you to swallow your food, where would get any anti vomitting medication from?

Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
Oh I thought you had an actual feeding
Everyone has a feeding tube between their mouth and throat to allow you to swallow your food, where would get any anti vomitting medication from?
I thought you had an actual feeding tube coming out of your throat or stomach or something.
I don't know where one would get those pills at.
Probably online somewhere from a reliable vendor.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Dave198666
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Where would i get that from?
Pharmacy? I'm not sure if you need a prescription for it, since they're just pills against vomiting.

D

Dave198666

Jan 29, 2019
Thanks, i need to go pharmecy tomorrow to pick up my meds so i'll ask while i'm there