• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
I don't know how to find them. Don't bother posting if you're going to tell me not to do it. Same with if you're going to criticize the method. There are no good methods. Everyone has their own personal preferences. Everybody will have one that works for them. It's not one size fits all.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Can you hear the trains? If so, follow the sound. Another way is they usually run through industrial/commercial part of town or look up where the nearest train station is.

Z

zenmog

May 29, 2024
Have you tried looking on Google Maps satellite mode/public transport mode?

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Would help to know what part of the world 🌍 you're in
NY subway system has the deadly electrified 3rd rail

assisted

assisted

🍄
Jul 7, 2022
Can you hear the trains? If so, follow the sound. Another way is they usually run through industrial/commercial part of town or look up where the nearest train station is.
I can hear them. I'm really bad at following sounds these days. I'm not sure what you mean by the industrial/commercial part of town. I could probably find the nearest train station. I don't think the nearest train station will be where the nearest train tracks are, though.
I found a website of railways, it shows the active, inactive, and types of rails
https://openrailwaymap.org/
Thank you. This is helpful.
Have you tried looking on Google Maps satellite mode/public transport mode?
I don't know what those modes are and I'm not great with maps.
NY subway system has the deadly electrified 3rd rail
If only.
Would help to know what part of the world 🌍 you're in
I don't want anyone to stalk me. I'm not trying to murder anyone before I kill myself.
UPDATE: I finally found it.

Last edited: