Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Her name was María Rebeca de La Rosa Guevara. She was shy and reserved, we studied in the same 3rd year classroom. I was that guy who was ignored by everyone, so I decided to try to befriend her. The first attempt was a failure, but the second, it was worth it. Suddenly I felt that I had finally made a friendship, she became my first friend. Before that he was mocked and marginalized by everyone. I was so happy when I found out that we were both taking the same bus. They were the best moments. Two months later I declared my love to her, to which she accepts, I felt so happy.
Soon I realized that she also suffered, she was abused in her family. I gave him several options, although limited of course by my age at the time. She told me that this problem was hers and only she should fix it. Even so I tried to change that and I decided to report anonymously, when she finds out, she comes to me and tells me that if I do it she will end me. I then went back to what I was about to do and let her convince myself that everything had already been resolved
Time passes, we celebrate our birthdays together, Christmas, we were really good to each other.
And so we spent 4 years like this, I am noticing that I was increasingly depressed and discouraged. I asked him what was wrong and he didn't tell me much

I managed to make him stay living with me for a while, at first it felt good but then things remained the same
Every day I tried to do something new with her, go to the movies, eat ice cream, play video games ...
But things didn't work out much, I learned over time that she had been raped by her own grandfather. I was shocked, I talked to her about this and she starts to cry. He tells me that he no longer wants to live any longer. Unfortunately his grandfather was in Cartagena, so he couldn't do much. So I decided to inform my father of the matter, but he tells me that for now we could do nothing, but wait for grandfather to enter Venezuela.
We then managed to put an arrest warrant on him, I thought that for a moment things were going well
So when I feel things are progressing, I ask Rebeca to marry him and she accepts. I was feeling so happy and fulfilled back then that I wouldn't know how to explain it.

Suddenly she decides to go to the house where she lived, I thought everything was going well. It was 11 at night, I received several calls from her that she did not answer because she was asleep. Suddenly I wake up at 2 in the morning and see the phone. I had a bad feeling so I quickly go to her. Home, force the door with the help of someone who was passing me. I open the door, I run to look for her when I see her hanging, hanged. I still remember him very well, I was dressed in a black flannel, when I saw him I fell to my knees and shouted so loudly that I caught the attention of the neighbors

I wanted to die, everything had disappeared so suddenly. I immediately put them down, I tried to revive her and she did not react, I hugged her, in tears and screams. My heart was beating fast, I don't know what the hell was going on with my tension and I passed out.
So after two days or I think that time passed, I woke up in the outpatient clinic. When I wake up they tell my mother and she immediately comes in, tells me what happened, gives me useless advice and gives me a letter that she had left me
I am discharged and I just go home. If talking to anyone, no matter how much others wanted to do something for me, they couldn't. Two days later I tried to commit suicide with several sleeping pills, unfortunately for me, it did not work.
So time passed, I received psychological treatment but it did not work much. I locked myself in my room for several days without eating

I don't think I'll be able to overcome that no matter how hard I try.In addition, in a way, that experience affected me mentally.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, mekurin, アホペンギン and 28 others
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
In my case, I did not eat anything for 18 days and lost 14 kg. Then I tried a spoonful of rice on the 19th day. We all have pain here. I am hugging you. Thank you for sharing your story.

Rolliewoo

Rolliewoo

Mar 14, 2021
Her name was María Rebeca de La Rosa Guevara. She was shy and reserved, we studied in the same 3rd year classroom. I was that guy who was ignored by everyone, so I decided to try to befriend her. The first attempt was a failure, but the second, it was worth it. Suddenly I felt that I had finally made a friendship, she became my first friend. Before that he was mocked and marginalized by everyone. I was so happy when I found out that we were both taking the same bus. They were the best moments. Two months later I declared my love to her, to which she accepts, I felt so happy.
Soon I realized that she also suffered, she was abused in her family. I gave him several options, although limited of course by my age at the time. She told me that this problem was hers and only she should fix it. Even so I tried to change that and I decided to report anonymously, when she finds out, she comes to me and tells me that if I do it she will end me. I then went back to what I was about to do and let her convince myself that everything had already been resolved
Time passes, we celebrate our birthdays together, Christmas, we were really good to each other.
And so we spent 4 years like this, I am noticing that I was increasingly depressed and discouraged. I asked him what was wrong and he didn't tell me much

I managed to make him stay living with me for a while, at first it felt good but then things remained the same
Every day I tried to do something new with her, go to the movies, eat ice cream, play video games ...
But things didn't work out much, I learned over time that she had been raped by her own grandfather. I was shocked, I talked to her about this and she starts to cry. He tells me that he no longer wants to live any longer. Unfortunately his grandfather was in Cartagena, so he couldn't do much. So I decided to inform my father of the matter, but he tells me that for now we could do nothing, but wait for grandfather to enter Venezuela.
We then managed to put an arrest warrant on him, I thought that for a moment things were going well
So when I feel things are progressing, I ask Rebeca to marry him and she accepts. I was feeling so happy and fulfilled back then that I wouldn't know how to explain it.

Suddenly she decides to go to the house where she lived, I thought everything was going well. It was 11 at night, I received several calls from her that she did not answer because she was asleep. Suddenly I wake up at 2 in the morning and see the phone. I had a bad feeling so I quickly go to her. Home, force the door with the help of someone who was passing me. I open the door, I run to look for her when I see her hanging, hanged. I still remember him very well, I was dressed in a black flannel, when I saw him I fell to my knees and shouted so loudly that I caught the attention of the neighbors

I wanted to die, everything had disappeared so suddenly. I immediately put them down, I tried to revive her and she did not react, I hugged her, in tears and screams. My heart was beating fast, I don't know what the hell was going on with my tension and I passed out.
So after two days or I think that time passed, I woke up in the outpatient clinic. When I wake up they tell my mother and she immediately comes in, tells me what happened, gives me useless advice and gives me a letter that she had left me
I am discharged and I just go home. If talking to anyone, no matter how much others wanted to do something for me, they couldn't. Two days later I tried to commit suicide with several sleeping pills, unfortunately for me, it did not work.
So time passed, I received psychological treatment but it did not work much. I locked myself in my room for several days without eating

I don't think I'll be able to overcome that no matter how hard I try.In addition, in a way, that experience affected me mentally.
No words.... just so very sorry for your loss and hurt

Reactions: Fadeawaaaay
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
I....don't know what to say other than I am so, so terribly sorry for your loss...I hope you find the peace you seek one day...

• Hugs
Reactions: Judah