• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Xiaomi, strawberryfield, LADY007 and 8 others
wonderworld

wonderworld

w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶
Jun 5, 2020
COVID is a horrible way to die.

but get where you're coming from, I remember when used to read stories about cancer patients, they wanted to live and do so much with their lives and I just wanted to die, I wanted to swap places with them, so I get where you're coming from. but either way COVID or cancer still horrible death

• Hugs
Reactions: TrailerTrash, Isittimetogonola, Fragile and 6 others
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Noone will hate you,and many will relate.
I expect the young lady concerned wishes it was one of us lot,too.
May she R.I.P.

• Love
Reactions: Apathy's Girl, Ghost2211, _Minsk and 1 other person
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
Dying of covid is not enviable, to me.

Drowning in your own lung fluid is grim.

Reactions: Ghost2211, Meditation guide, Still fighting and 6 others
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Nobody here will hate you for it, many can relate, me too.

Reactions: liverpoolfan and Saed
KLUF

KLUF

Jun 16, 2020
Dying of covid is not enviable, to me.

Drowning in your own lung fluid is grim.
doesn't sound bad, covid will take the lead and drown me itself because I'm too much of a pussy :pfff:

Reactions: wilderj
NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

There is no right to heal the wrong
May 3, 2020
I've also thought about going out and deliberately contracting the virus. This could make it easier, but I haven't done anything with it, as you can see. Screenshot 20200625 132835 Google Play services

• Aww..
Reactions: krsu
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Same tbh

Reactions: _Minsk, liverpoolfan and WearyOfStruggling
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I wish I could switch places with someone terminally ill who wants to live. I can't wait for dying.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Yomyom, wilderj, _Minsk and 10 others
clocktower

clocktower

anxious
Jun 25, 2020
i often think of all the terminally ill, murdered or accidentally killed people i wish i could swap places with. how sad that somebody who desperately wants to die cannot while people living happy, full lives perish...this world is truly rotten.

• Love
Reactions: Iamchickenhat, wilderj, Isittimetogonola and 1 other person
TheRaul95

TheRaul95

Student
Apr 25, 2020
As quote: Dont grow up, its a trap :)

Reactions: LADY007, Isittimetogonola, Bleachedwhale and 1 other person
S

sadanxious

Jun 25, 2020
I've thought the exact same thing. It'd be great to switch places with someone who really wanted to live. Solve two problems at once

Reactions: LADY007 and liverpoolfan
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
It's understandable. If only we could donate our live, I'd be happily to give one!

• Love
Reactions: LADY007, Bleachedwhale, _Minsk and 2 others
liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
Like pretty much everyone else has said, no one hates you for having that sentiment. Not only is it a sentiment most of us share when we see people dying who don't want to die, it's actually quite noble to want to take on another's suffering.

But also, like a couple of others have pointed out, it's a fucking horrible way to go and worse than pretty much all the suicide methods discussed here.

• Love
Reactions: Iamchickenhat, LADY007 and Saed
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
But also, like a couple of others have pointed out, it's a fucking horrible way to go and worse than pretty much all the suicide methods discussed here.
It has one big advantage over any suicide method though: SI beaten successfully.

• Love
Reactions: LADY007 and Saed
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
It has one big advantage over any suicide method though: SI beaten successfully.

Yeah, I probably don't understand how painful it is but there's still something more palatable about it not really being taking your own life.

And to the OP, I think many here feel that way because it's especially sad that many of these people wanted to live and so many of us don't and would be willing to trade spots.

Reactions: liverpoolfan
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
Nobody on here will hate you for saying that, it's something we can all relate to.

It's always the people who don't want to get the virus, they end up getting it.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: LADY007, _Minsk and Buffy5120
MaisieWilliamsLover

MaisieWilliamsLover

Jun 27, 2020
I've also thought about going out and deliberately contracting the virus. This could make it easier, but I haven't done anything with it, as you can see.View attachment 38084
Covid would not be a reliable method it's not even fatal to the majority people. I say post whatever you want as long as it's not a threat of physical violence if people don't like it f*** them

W

wilderj

Jun 28, 2020
i often think of all the terminally ill, murdered or accidentally killed people i wish i could swap places with. how sad that somebody who desperately wants to die cannot while people living happy, full lives perish...this world is truly rotten.
Agreed. For this very reason, I know I won't contract covid-19; that would be almost too easy.

Reactions: Cashewmilk
W

wilderj

Jun 28, 2020
I wish I could switch places with someone terminally ill who wants to live. I can't wait for dying.
Same. It's deeply unfair that some (good) people die early while people like us seem doomed to live in our own personal hell.

Reactions: Iamchickenhat
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
I wish I could give my life to good people who want to live. Like cancer patients.