• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
So, as the title say, I know OD are rarely succesful.
But what if I take a lot of different pills + a lot of alcohol somewhere hidden in my car, so sure of not being found.

Is it still too risky ?

Please help me, im completely desperate right now.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
depends what pills you got and how much of each you got

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
It's very unlikely to work and you may end up with long term damage.

It's shit that were driven to such desperate measures, but please try and look into more reliable methods.

Reactions: bussy, Cakeisalie and Praestat_Mori
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You didn't even say what the pills are? Sinus medication? Women's PMS pills? Erectile Dysfunction medication? Transgender Hormone Replacement meds? What? ODing with today's medications simply does not work. Now, if it were fentanyl, or something similar, that potentially could work.

• Yay!
Reactions: uncat_, Praestat_Mori and leavingthesoultrap
M

mistymoo

Im going to be apart of the 27 club
May 30, 2024
Personally I took a bottle of trazadone and a handful of benadryl with straight vodka and it didn't work, so you'd need some kick ass pills lol

• Informative
Reactions: uncat_
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
No, this won't work.

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Got many different pills, benzo, diferent antidepressants, thymoregulateur, neuroleptics and others more common like irfen, contraceptive pills etc. A lot of them all.

And different bottles of different strong alcohol.

I really know it is not recommended. But what if im sure nobody will find me ?
The fact is I'm very desesperate rn. I know it is not fine to try on an impulse. But idk. I just feel it right know. Maybe it's the good night to do it. I have many beautiful hidden places to die 🌠

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
diferent antidepressants
Only TCAs (Amitriptyline) are useful to CTB all other antidepressant's won't work. You can read the PPeH if you are interested in OD.

Reactions: gasterblaster and Ash
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
You might aspirate on your vomit. You might wake feeling awful. You might be fine. You might be hungover. You might have long term organ damage. Unless you're taking something that will actually kill you, why bother taking something that might make you temporarily or permanently ill?

Reactions: annointed_towers and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
The fact is I'm very desesperate rn. I know it is not fine to try on an impulse. But idk. I just feel it right know. Maybe it's the good night to do it. I have many beautiful hidden places to die
I'm sorry you're so desperate but if u act on impulse you may only end up in an ICU and things get only worse. What happened?

Reactions: neonzebra
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Don't just take a large number of random pills. The odds are that it won't kill you but it could do you a lot of damage. If you want to die of an overdose then research it properly. It would probably be best to use just one substance in an adequate dose.

You say you're "completely desperate". That suggests to me that you may be at risk of acting impulsively. Impulsive ctb is rarely a good idea. If you can, take some time to calm down, and then try to think this through more carefully.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Praestat_Mori and neonzebra
neonzebra

neonzebra

Sep 11, 2022
From what I understand about OD'ing... It's likely that your body will throw up all of those pills and alcohol. You will need an anti-emetic drug to stop you from vomiting.
If you do have something to keep them down successfully, you may damage your body a lot but it's likely you'll be in a level of pain so bad you'll end up seeking medical attention to escape the pain and end up having your life saved.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Praestat_Mori
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Thank you all for all your answers, I really appreciate.

I am a bit calmer now (well, benzos + wine seems to help). So im back to the things I know :

- OD's are not advised, unless it is very well studied (and still, not ideal).

- I don't want to CTB on an impulse. (Even though it seems that the only moments i have the courage to do it are when i am impulsive... But I will have to work on that crucial point).

This was a very desesperate post, so, again, thank you for having taken the time to answer me ❤️

• Love
Reactions: neonzebra, Praestat_Mori, Ash and 1 other person
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Thank you all for all your answers, I really appreciate.

I am a bit calmer now (well, benzos + wine seems to help). So im back to the things I know :

- OD's are not advised, unless it is very well studied (and still, not ideal).

- I don't want to CTB on an impulse. (Even though it seems that the only moments i have the courage to do it are when i am impulsive... But I will have to work on that crucial point).

This was a very desesperate post, so, again, thank you for having taken the time to answer me ❤️
I think most of us have been there in that desperate, impulsive moment and it is so difficult being the calm, rational person as well the one that's reaching for anything to shut out the misery.

I'm like you: if/when I do it, I want to do it properly, with no chance of surviving with consequences.

If it happens again, we're here to remind you and ride it out with you - and it's ok to say "I need someone to tell me again this is a stupid idea". It doesn't matter. We've been there and got the biggest t-shirt collection in the world.

• Hugs
Reactions: illAF and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
How r u today @illAF ?

• Hugs
Reactions: illAF and ImsooDone1N
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
I am better than yesterday night, for sure. But well, as you can imagine, things are going down...
Thank you for your kind attention 🙏
This community is so heartwarming and supportive ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ash and Praestat_Mori
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I am better than yesterday night, for sure. But well, as you can imagine, things are going down...
Thank you for your kind attention 🙏
This community is so heartwarming and supportive ❤️
We're also a bunch of muppets, at times. No need for false modesty 🤣

There was a thread a while ago about most embarrassing failures. Man, it was funny.

• Yay!
Reactions: illAF
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Ahaaa 😂
Ahaa, that is also part of the charm, I guess

There was a thread a while ago about most embarrassing failures. Man, it was funny.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ash