If your reading this i hope your having a good day

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 23586, TheEndisNear121200, MindFrog and 26 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Yes, yes it does. If you make connections, friends, then losing them hurts, regardless of any understanding of why they came here. At least it does for me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mylifeispointless, Deleted member 23586, sadworld and 5 others
W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
Despite me wanting to bag my head and crank the gas myself, im just too much of an empath to watch people leave

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 23586, MindFrog, sadworld and 6 others
И

исчезающий

Aug 24, 2020
Despite me wanting to bag my head and crank the gas myself, im just too much of an empath to watch people leave
In fact, this is not just because you are empathetic ... but because you are human, and it is normal for humans to have feelings even for people we don't even know.

Last week, I read a story that a young woman was raped and then committed suicide, and I spent days thinking about it in my head as if it were trauma, even though she wasn't close to me or my family, I was really sad with what I saw

• Aww..
Reactions: Belaya Noch, Lost in a Dream, x~Sophia~x and 3 others
W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
In fact, this is not just because you are empathetic ... but because you are human, and it is normal for humans to have feelings even for people we don't even know.

Last week, I read a story that a young woman was raped and then committed suicide, and I spent days thinking about it in my head as if it were trauma, even though she wasn't close to me or my family, I was really sad with what I saw
I agree with you friend. I like your perspective. I just love to see people happy and thriving, It brings me some kind of feeling in my otherwise numb and secluded world. I constantly try and tell others that there is hope and love out there for them no matter what. just to try help them in their rut ya know? make someone smile. all while i sit here all alone all day with no family and no friends just trying to stay positive myself but often failing at it.

• Hugs
Reactions: K-O, исчезающий, Good4Nothing and 3 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
There are people here that passed nearly a year ago and I still think of them. It really never gets easier. It does help in a weird way to think about that this is what they wanted and they are no longer suffering. It still makes me sad, but that is just personal loss.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mylifeispointless, ecmnesia, Lost in a Dream and 8 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Just with anyone that is passing on, I like to think to myself that I'll see them on the other side one day. I hope they saved a seat for me at the party.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mylifeispointless, BrokenAlien, x~Sophia~x and 4 others
W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
There are people here that passed nearly a year ago and I still think of them. It really never gets easier. It does help in a weird way to think about that this is what they wanted and they are no longer suffering. It still makes me sad, but that is just personal loss.
It certainly is nice to know they are no longer in pain or struggling anymore. And I understand it on a personal level that it can be the only option to find peace sometimes.,
Just with anyone that is passing on, I like to think to myself that I'll see them on the other side one day. I hope they saved a seat for me at the party.
Hey if i get there first youve got a seat saved for ya, we wont need the seats for long though cause we are going to be having an interdimensional cosmic rave in celebration

• Love
Reactions: Mylifeispointless, x~Sophia~x, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I think my passing will not cause particular grief beyond just another human dying.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 23586, ecmnesia, less than and 3 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I think my passing will not cause particular grief beyond just another human dying.
I will remember and think of you. Even if those around you can't see your value that doesn't mean that others in the world cannot.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 23586, ecmnesia, Lost in a Dream and 4 others
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I do feel very sad reading the goodbye threads. Even more so the ones that list their schedule and show pictures. It makes me feel very nauseous when I think about it. As far as myself, been increasing my work at finding a job. If and when I do get one, I will then start planning my own CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 23586, MindFrog, ecmnesia and 2 others
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
That is one of the most comforting things to me. I couldn't give a shit about heaven, because a eternity of living with a being who made our reality to be so shitty would be true hell. However a space where everyone treats each other kindly, people who know your name or at the very least all welcome you when you arrive with smiles and happy voices. That's all that i've ever wanted. To feel that special kind of welcoming, to essentially be accepted and at the same time to mentally feel as if it's ok.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, x~Sophia~x, Symbiote and 2 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I think for me, people leaving isn't the worst part of it all. What hurts the most is knowing that in some way, most people that CTB were forced into it by circumstances beyond their control that made staying alive hell for them. No matter how much support and love we try to give, we can't fix those things for them, so there's nothing we can do except to say goodbye and hope they are making the right decision.

I also think that being one of the people that is leaving will be just as hard. I wish I could believe that recovery is possible for me, but considering how fucked up our world is and the fact that it keeps getting worse means it probably isn't. Writing my final goodbye post is going to be difficult and will probably hurt more than the act of CTB.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mylifeispointless, justsad&done, MindFrog and 1 other person
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I'm having a hard time looking at goodbye threads. I impulsively want to convince them otherwise but i know i'd be hypocrite to do so.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheEndisNear121200
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020
This thread is me af. I hate seeing them pop up so much. It literally makes my heart drop to hell and before I even enter the thread, i can already feel the tears coming. I try to be supportive even though I i want to say things like "I don't want you to go, please don't leave. I'll try better to care for you in a way others haven't" but I can't do that. I can't because I'm in the same boat as them and I want their pain and suffering to end ultimately. That's all most of us want. And it's because I care that helps me to not be so selfish and hypocritical and essentially "let them go". I always wanna say things like "I love you" because I want them to know that someone cares for them and even if they may not want people to think of them, I will.

I'm such an emotional person anyways. I hate seeing them. But I also understand. It's the first thing I look for in the morning and at night. Just to make sure I'm their to wish them a safe and peaceful ride home, wherever that may be for them. And maybe someday I'll be able to see them, meet them, and hang. But that's my hope for what happens next for me.I dont want to be alone in this life and in the next. It'll be pointless to me. I want to be able to still be able to love and hold people, as they've deserved their whole existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: Panna, Lastsauce, botanormal and 1 other person