disgustingmale

disgustingmale

Jul 22, 2022
I just don't know when. One day soon I'll buy a bottle of nitrogen and suffocate myself. Just have to stop being lazy and scared and commit to it. Just need to buy the stuff I need next time I get money instead of wasting it. There's nothing to it. It's easy. Just need the right tools and then to apply them. It's a project of sorts, nothing more. There's no value to life, it's ok to let it go. This world isn't for people who find it boring. These people aren't for those who don't care about them. This body isn't for someone who despises it. It's better to end it sooner rather than later. Even though this body deserves to be destroyed, you don't have to be the one to do it. You can just let the world turn it to rot. All you need to do is make it stop breathing and the rest will follow. Just do it. Just do it. Just do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, FlyAwayHoney and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I just don't know when. One day soon I'll buy a bottle of nitrogen and suffocate myself. Just have to stop being lazy and scared and commit to it. Just need to buy the stuff I need next time I get money instead of wasting it. There's nothing to it. It's easy. Just need the right tools and then to apply them. It's a project of sorts, nothing more. There's no value to life, it's ok to let it go. This world isn't for people who find it boring. These people aren't for those who don't care about them. This body isn't for someone who despises it. It's better to end it sooner rather than later. Even though this body deserves to be destroyed, you don't have to be the one to do it. You can just let the world turn it to rot. All you need to do is make it stop breathing and the rest will follow. Just do it. Just do it. Just do it.
Same, I feel like I'm fated or destined to.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, thewalkingdread and FlyAwayHoney