depthss

depthss

wikihow
Dec 12, 2023
ive had a great childhood and a great life. the only bad things that happened were my doing, i was never a victim. HS dropout, drugs, etc. but from the earliest moments i can remember, ive been suicidal. i really have no actual reason to want to CTB, its just a desire ive always had, I think its just how i was meant to be.
im suicidal for pretty much no reason, i always have been, and so ive come to the conclusion that i was just never supposed to exist. every day i feel such a strong misery accompanied by the desire to CTB. there is nothing that causes this. only the fact that im breathing

• Hugs
Reactions: Leiot, Forever Sleep and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Do you have a diagnosis about potential MH issues you have? Maybe you are autistic and you don't know it?

Reactions: myusername890
depthss

depthss

wikihow
Dec 12, 2023
Do you have a diagnosis about potential MH issues you have? Maybe you are autistic and you don't know it?
actually, i was misdiagnosed as autistic for a few years, and recently found out i wasnt. so i know its not that lol. i have GAD and OCD, psychologist is on the fence with borderline and schizotypal personality disorders