KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
... but seeing jolly smiling couples and families (except the children) pisses me off. KEEP YOUR JOY TO YOUSE SELVES! Just like we are told to just suck it and keep our sadness to ourselves. I hate how others cannot even try to comprehend how deeply some of suffer in our minds and bodies.

• Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches, fleetingnight, Georg and 3 others
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I have to avoid certain places at certain times of day precisely for this reason, can't stand seeing joy.

Reactions: ikilog and Havnis
R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Not quite sure why seeing couples and families smiling and being joyful pisses you off. I understand everyone here are going through their own pain/struggles, but why would you want to deny others from being happy? To me that's just completely wrong. I wouldn't want anyone to experience what I'm going through, especially the innocent who have done nothing wrong and are just trying to make the most of their lives.

What do you expect everyone to do, go around being miserable all day and never smile? This is some deep hatred towards people. It's not the general populations fault that we are suffering, they were also brough on this earth without any say in the matter, so they have done nothing wrong.

Reactions: LunarLight, Ash and Havnis
Havnis

Havnis

XXXX'ed out 🌲🌲🌲🌲
May 15, 2024
... but seeing jolly smiling couples and families (except the children) pisses me off. KEEP YOUR JOY TO YOUSE SELVES! Just like we are told to just suck it and keep our sadness to ourselves. I hate how others cannot even try to comprehend how deeply some of suffer in our minds and bodies.
Why do you care?
I have to avoid certain places at certain times of day precisely for this reason, can't stand seeing joy.
Even for your loved one?
why would you want to deny others from being happy?
I don't think he want to deny their happiness, I guess he doesn't want to see other people happy while he is miserable because that effect his subconscious causing agony to him, we all have that effect. And it's not wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Why do you care?

Even for your loved one?

I don't think he want to deny their happiness, I guess he doesn't want to see other people happy while he is miserable because that effect his subconscious causing agony to him, we all have that effect. And it's not wrong.
Yes, I understand seeing others happy whilst we are miserable can make you feel even more miserable. It creates that feeling for me too, but I would never ask others to stop smiling and keep their joy to themselves, that's the part which is wrong. Seeing others happy makes us feel even worse about our situation, mostly out of envy and longing to be happy like everyone else, so I totally understand the psychological aspect of it, but still wouldn't deny others from smiling and being happy.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Even for your loved one?
I don't have anyone I love. Theoretically, if I did, I still wouldn't want to be exposed to their happiness; I only want to be surrounded by death.
Not quite sure why seeing couples and families smiling and being joyful pisses you off. I understand everyone here are going through their own pain/struggles, but why would you want to deny others from being happy? To me that's just completely wrong. I wouldn't want anyone to experience what I'm going through, especially the innocent who have done nothing wrong and are just trying to make the most of their lives.

What do you expect everyone to do, go around being miserable all day and never smile? This is some deep hatred towards people. It's not the general populations fault that we are suffering, they were also brough on this earth without any say in the matter, so they have done nothing wrong.
This is pretty tone-deaf considering that OP's post was clearly a vent in a moment of frustration and not meant to be taken literally.

Reactions: KillingPain267