N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I know her from the clinic. She is bipolar. It is really a tragedy. She is damn innocent. But she is heavily delusional, sometimes psychotic and heavily manic. She says she loves and enjoys life, she would never want to commit suicide. But when she is psychotic she tries to kill herself. She has the delusion that she has to ctb. And that the medication which would help makes her sick. She has quit therapy/doctors not long ago. Last time her doctor saved her before she ctb.
I am not sure how her suicide would impact me. I think without a psychiatrist she will ctb soon. She is pretty kind and always wants to help people.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf, virginiawoolf, NodusTollens and 7 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I suffer from bipolar disorder too, at a lower level, though.
She seems a really nice person.

I hope she can get better.

Hugs

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Boochky, KleinerWolf, Meditation guide and 4 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
this sounds like something someone would say to me, right down to the delusional part (i have hallucinations, paranoia where i think people are out to get me/whatnot and imposter syndrome where i visually dont believe my pets are mine, theyre imposters).

sadly my best advice is that life is difficult :hug: i wish i could tell you more then that. with work she might end up being ok, but its really up to her how long she wants to fight this battle :hug: im sorry youre going through this

• Hugs
Reactions: Boochky, KleinerWolf and botanormal
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I know her from the clinic. She is bipolar. It is really a tragedy. She is damn innocent. But she is heavily delusional, sometimes psychotic and heavily manic. She says she loves and enjoys life, she would never want to commit suicide. But when she is psychotic she tries to kill herself. She has the delusion that she has to ctb. And that the medication which would help makes her sick. She has quit therapy/doctors not long ago. Last time her doctor saved her before she ctb.
I am not sure how her suicide would impact me. I think without a psychiatrist she will ctb soon. She is pretty kind and always wants to help people.
This is me :(. she is me in every way and its scary. I genuinely feel like I have to die and I hate myself

• Aww..
Reactions: KleinerWolf
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Update: It seems like she is pregnant. Damn. I really feel sorry for this child. I think the fate of this child is already sealed.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Water-Lily and wolfsoul