Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
This heroin-addicted boy has set himself on fire several times over the years. It was impressive to see him. Eventually after numerous attempts he ended up dying. I wanted to ask if heroin has relaxing effects on the mind when trying methods like hanging or jumping? Can it help with fear and terror? Can it help to deal with the noose around the neck and shortness of breath?

• Wow
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Natanael

Natanael

Oct 13, 2024
I doubt it, it probably makes you feel good and even you don't want to hurt yourself, because it causes euphoria and pleasure but it does suppress pain, the problem is that it is highly addictive and heroin + depression will only make your life even more miserable.

As far as I know.

So, It will help you? I don't know, I think you're more likely to end up a heroin addict than to help yourself in your attempt.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I would have thought a heroin overdose would be a whole lot nicer than setting yourself on fire or hanging. If I wasn't so afraid of breaking the law or injecting myself and I was sure I had enough, I think it would be the best way to try it. One hit and out!

My Mum was given heroin in the late stages of cancer in hospital. I have a feeling they helped her on her way.

Reactions: zenirsar, ham and potatoes, alienfreak and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I doubt he was looking to die peacefully. The heroine itself would have been enough for that. He probably had a compulsion to put himself through the pain of fire if he had done it several times. It can at times get out of control and probably something you can't control without some help. That's sad.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Heroin is not strong enough for that. No painkiller could possibly alleviate the pain of immolation.

the problem is that it is highly addictive and heroin + depression will only make your life even more miserable.
Well, I'm an heroin addict and I can tell you heroin made my life livable. It considerably alleviates my depression. Far from making my life more miserable, that's rather the contrary.

Reactions: F@#$ and Tonkpils
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
Heroin is not strong enough for that. No painkiller could possibly alleviate the pain of immolation.

Well, I'm an heroin addict and I can tell you heroin made my life livable. It considerably alleviates my depression. Far from making my life more miserable, that's rather the contrary.
But he only set himself on fire when he was high on heroin. And what about hanging, can it help with sore throat due to the noose?

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
But he only set himself on fire when he was high on heroin. And what about hanging, can it help with sore throat due to the noose?
No, that's not the kind of pain heroin can numb.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019

Hi, I keep thinking about heroin and if I'd feel better on it. But people tell me it makes you feel sick ( I tried it once and it did) - just smoked/snorted. I also don't have any accessible veins.

I also wonder about costs - how expensive is it? And would it make me sleep all day in dangerous places?

I don't know if here is the right place to ask or if you wouldn't mind pm me.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Enlightened
Apr 15, 2024

Yeah, it's rather the fear of police, fear of withdrawals after running out of supply as well as cost that makes opiate addiction a miserable life, not the opiates themselves. There is still things like infections from injections or slow organ damage, but alcohol is far worse in that regard yet totally legal and cheap. I wish I was given 50,000 oxy pills for free. I would totally postpone my ctb plans. If the system really wants me to avoid ctb, at least give me whatever makes me feel better, lol 😅🤣😆

• Yay!
Reactions: LunarLight and Justnotme
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
This heroin-addicted boy has set himself on fire several times over the years. It was impressive to see him. Eventually after numerous attempts he ended up dying. I wanted to ask if heroin has relaxing effects on the mind when trying methods like hanging or jumping? Can it help with fear and terror? Can it help to deal with the noose around the neck and shortness of breath?
One of my former childhood friends apparently CTB some months ago? According to someone else at least who sent me their memory website link and stuff. Before this person CTB, last year they told me they'd do fent and that fent was the most blissful way to go and that it gave them the most amazing feelings they'd ever have and they felt so calm. I assume they CTB due to a fent overdose due to the wording of the memory website and their history of past drug usage. They'd tried to overdose on that a few times before in the past they told me.

Opioids don't have an effect on me due to an enzyme mutation so my body is not able to convert the opioids or metabolize them so I guess I can't try fent for CTB since it would probably fail. I've never tried any drugs either and I'd like to keep it that way. Only opioids I've tried due to a malpractice surgery and broken feet were Oxy and Tramadol in hospital, they did not work on me, even in large dosages, so I stopped taking them within a week. I even tried to CTB at the hospital with the Oxy and some whiskey, didn't do anything. 1 and a half year later I got a bloodtest done at my doctor's office who then figured out why these opioids had no effect which was due to this enzyme problem.

But yeah, I guess for a normal person who don't have specific enzyme mutations that make opioids kinda useless, heroin and other opioids would calm you down and make you feel relaxed.

• Informative
Reactions: LunarLight
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
No, that's not the kind of pain heroin can numb.
Then what kind of pain can heroin remove? After all, someone wrote above that at the last stage of cancer, someone's relative was given heroin to reduce pain..

And if you inject yourself with a lethal dose of heroin while in a noose, that you can painlessly lose consciousness and hang yourself in an unconscious state?
One of my former childhood friends apparently CTB some months ago? According to someone else at least who sent me their memory website link and stuff. Before this person CTB, last year they told me they'd do fent and that fent was the most blissful way to go and that it gave them the most amazing feelings they'd ever have and they felt so calm. I assume they CTB due to a fent overdose due to the wording of the memory website and their history of past drug usage. They'd tried to overdose on that a few times before in the past they told me.

Opioids don't have an effect on me due to an enzyme mutation so my body is not able to convert the opioids or metabolize them so I guess I can't try fent for CTB since it would probably fail. I've never tried any drugs either and I'd like to keep it that way. Only opioids I've tried due to a malpractice surgery and broken feet were Oxy and Tramadol in hospital, they did not work on me, even in large dosages, so I stopped taking them within a week. I even tried to CTB at the hospital with the Oxy and some whiskey, didn't do anything. 1 and a half year later I got a bloodtest done at my doctor's office who then figured out why these opioids had no effect which was due to this enzyme problem.

But yeah, I guess for a normal person who don't have specific enzyme mutations that make opioids kinda useless, heroin and other opioids would calm you down and make you feel relaxed.
So you didn't even feel a little high when you were given opioids?
Horror... I'm sorry (it's too unfair that you have such a mutation, which makes it impossible to take a lethal dose

Last edited:
Reactions: lionetta12
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Hi, I keep thinking about heroin and if I'd feel better on it. But people tell me it makes you feel sick ( I tried it once and it did) - just smoked/snorted. I also don't have any accessible veins.

I also wonder about costs - how expensive is it? And would it make me sleep all day in dangerous places?

I don't know if here is the right place to ask or if you wouldn't mind pm me.
Well, heroin can make you feel sick: it depends. It's been a while since I last vomited on H, honestly, but the two last persons who tried it for the first time in front of me threw up.

As for costs, well, it depends on where you buy it from. On the darknet, I have 1g 7% for €25. The 16% costs twice more.

And although H can make you nod, it never made me "sleep all day in dangerous places" - I'm not sure to understand what you mean by that btw.

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Then what kind of pain can heroin remove? After all, someone wrote above that at the last stage of cancer, someone's relative was given heroin to reduce pain..

And if you inject yourself with a lethal dose of heroin while in a noose, that you can painlessly lose consciousness and hang yourself in an unconscious state?

So you didn't even feel a little high when you were given opioids?
Horror... I'm sorry (it's too unfair that you have such a mutation, which makes it impossible to take a lethal dose
Never felt «high» on opioids and never felt any pain relief from it. I just felt how I normally feel. I have no idea what feeling «high» is supposed to feel like so it's hard to understand when friends talk to me about it after they have had surgeries done or when they do opioids recreationally. My mom started abusing opioids when I broke my feet though and she also talks about pain relief and feeling high on it, so not sure why I have this enzyme thing, definantly did not inherit it from her.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Yeah, it's rather the fear of police, fear of withdrawals after running out of supply as well as cost that makes opiate addiction a miserable life, not the opiates themselves. There is still things like infections from injections or slow organ damage, but alcohol is far worse in that regard yet totally legal and cheap. I wish I was given 50,000 oxy pills for free. I would totally postpone my ctb plans. If the system really wants me to avoid ctb, at least give me whatever makes me feel better, lol 😅🤣😆
Lmao we couldn't agree more!
Well, precisely that kind of pain. Cancer pain.
If you inject yourself with a lethal dose of heroin, well, you don't need to be in a noose. You're already dead.