• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
Okay it's looking like my ctb plan won't be able to happen anytime soon becuase of the pandemic. and this is really weird but i think i want to be sectioned? I don't want it to be voluntary because I'd have to tell my parents and that's too much hassle. I dunno, since i have to live a little longer it could be worth my while trying to find some help. I don't know how I'd be able to though. I was thinking overdosing on enough pills to knock me out but not kill me and they'd take it as a really shitty attempt and section me? I dont know i'm kinda desperate here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame, NodusTollens and x~Sophia~x
Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
For as long as you are living, I think that it is always worth trying to get help. That you want to be sectioned is a good sign, it means that you are open to other options. There is no shame in wanting to give recovery a shot. It isn't strange at all. Being sectioned isn't the most pleasant experience, but sometimes it helps to connect you with treatments and services far sooner than it you were to try going through the out patient system in the community. If you feel like you would benefit from being in hospital, you should let a medical professional know that you are actively suicidal and are thinking of harming yourself. Alternatively, you could try calling a crisis centre and see about them accompanying you to hospital where you can be seen by a doctor. Neither of these options involve making any sort of attempt, so please don't resort to harming yourself.

I hope that things go well for you and that you get the help that you need.

Reactions: kindawannacrylol, Lostandlooking and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Do you have to be sectioned in order to get some help? Surely your GP or mental health team should be able to point you in the right direction to get some help. Have you been sectioned before? It's not much fun and you don't get therapy, just medication.

Reactions: kindawannacrylol, Lostandlooking, WornOutLife and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Being senctioned, according to most of the experiences I've read, is hell.
However, some months ago I was determined to do that.
Someone, fate wanted me to get covid and avoid that situation. I ended up as a "prisoner" in my parents house and now I'm finally living alone again.

If I went back in time and didn't get covid, I would never think of going to the psych ward.

As Sophia said, you could try seeing a good therapist (please, make sure he/she is good. Mine sucked and made me more depressed) and an EXCELLENT psychiatrist (mine saved my life but stopped seeing me for my medical insurance issues. I'm seeing a new one and he's OK. Just give me my meds.)

Anyway, wish you the best and I think it's good you're looking for help. I hope you're able to keep on living and win this battle!

Reactions: kindawannacrylol, Lostandlooking, Ame and 2 others
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Sorry to hear you're having such a dilemma about what to do about your MH. HUGS.

Please don't do anything to harm yourself in order to seek help. If you're looking for an IH, you can simply walk into hospital & tell them you're thinking of harming yourself. They will assess / admit you from there.

• Love
Reactions: kindawannacrylol, Lostandlooking, Ame and 2 others
untimelydemise

untimelydemise

Jan 20, 2021
unfortunately they dont normally section after 1 attemot but maybe crisie input etc. i think due to covid there is a 24/7 crisia line in uk xx but its soo hard ti get help x maybe iapt yiu can aelf refer or gp for meds if antid or prometazine propranolol etc

Reactions: kindawannacrylol