DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I have a noose that hangs over my door. A few times a day I'll try it to see if I can get to myself to pass out. But you know how they say your fingers are the consistency of a carrot but your body won't let you eat them? That's exactly what it feels like. Like I'm not physically strong enough, like I just can't.

Trying is so emotionally exhausting but I feel like having the noose there is the only hope I have. I'm waiting for my argon to arrive and it's agonizing. It's a 3-5 day wait and the EEBD is a 10 day wait. I just don't feel like I have that much time left in me. I've been wanting to kill myself for my whole life, planning it seriously for months. I just want to be done.

I might throw away the rope, but I feel like that's giving into life and letting it win, and I just don't want that. I don't know what to do. I feel so trapped.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SenseOfLoss, die_young, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
The Doc

The Doc

Nov 5, 2023
I strongly believe that if you are struggling to go through with it, it is because there is a part of you, no matter how small, that is still holding on to life. Please, please, give this part one last chance. I beg that you hospitalize yourself. I did it last year when I was seconds away from ctb and slowly but surely things started to get better. I know that it sounds scary and you don't think it will help but I promise it works. I don't want you to regret not giving it one last chance. Please dm me if you want to talk about it I'll always be here if you need someone.

Reactions: carac
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I strongly believe that if you are struggling to go through with it, it is because there is a part of you, no matter how small, that is still holding on to life. Please, please, give this part one last chance. I beg that you hospitalize yourself. I did it last year when I was seconds away from ctb and slowly but surely things started to get better. I know that it sounds scary and you don't think it will help but I promise it works. I don't want you to regret not giving it one last chance. Please dm me if you want to talk about it I'll always be here if you need someone.
I appreciate that but I've been hospitalized 7 times, been on a shit ton of meds, therapy, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, residential, ketamine, you name it, nothing works for me, and now I have legal issues under my belt that I'll never be able to escape. I know this is what I want.

• Hugs
Reactions: waiting93 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you're struggling so much. Did you have a look at this thread?

Have you considered full?

Reactions: DyingToDie123
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I'm sorry you're struggling so much.
Thank you :)
Did you have a look at this thread?

I did, it didn't really seem to give any good advice for my situation unless I'm totally incompetent at reading and missing it.
Have you considered full?
yes but I'm not sure if I have a strong enough anchor for it, right now I'm just using one of those over the door anchors

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how it's so difficult to die, it's cruel how people cannot just easily die in peace. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.