• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CannabisMuncher

CannabisMuncher

You can call me kilometers, cuz ima kms ( He/Him )
Dec 23, 2023
I have decided that i will be killing myself with a plastic bag. Breathing in a little c02 feels more comfortable than not putting anything in your lungs at all in my experience.

but i cant tie the bag down right. And by the time i pass out, i cant hold the bag down over my head and I keep waking up. I need advice. How do I do this right

I need this to work, I dont wanna be here anymore
Please for the love of god help me I cant fucking take this anymore SOMEONE GIVE ME ANSWERS PLEASE

I WANT TO END IT ALL I DONT WANT TO BE HERE HELP ME FIGURE OUT HOW TO KILL MYSELF PROPERLY

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG WITH THE ATTEMPTS?? I CANT DO GHIS I DONT GET IT

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME I NEED TO DIE SOON AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sugarb, Unknown21 and undecided
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I'm sorry you're going through this, but this method is completely unreliable. I wish you the best.

Reactions: sugarb
Upvote 0
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
As unknown said, the bag is unreliable. Gas can be fairly effective (30% success rate) but that's usually with tents and the like. I don't think what you have'll work.

I'm sorry you're struggling right now. I know it's difficult, but you need to calm down and think it through if you want to accomplish anything

Reactions: Unknown21
Upvote 0