D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Seeing how happy she is breaks my heart. Seeing all those happy people is heartbreaking. My death is gonna destroy my family. I can't imagine my mother crying. I have no other choice.

• Love
Reactions: Immensevoid, annointed_towers and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Mike, I'm really sorry you are confronted by such deep feelings, it's even harder when nobody knows a thing nor suspects it. It's also surreal seeing how everyone looks so happy, not at all too wrong in the world enough for them to consider leaving it because they're enjoying the moment and seem unburdended by such thoughts. It's really difficult on the mind, knowing that this is going to hurt people one way or another, I've just accepted that there's nothing to be done that I already haven't tried in order to minimize it.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and DreamEnd
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Just look at it as you establishing a beautiful core memory with her before going. Pretty considerate if you ask me.

Reactions: AInilam, new2blue, Deleted member 82921 and 2 others
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Yeah I feel like distancing myself from everybody idk why

Nothing………………….

Nothing………………….

Apr 23, 2023
Have you ever considered making your family and other people close to you dislike you to make the grief a bit lighter on them once you CTB
edit: I realise that's an extremely morbid question and pretty heavy, sorry about that

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Have you ever considered making your family and other people close to you dislike you to make the grief a bit lighter on them once you CTB
edit: I realise that's an extremely morbid question and pretty heavy, sorry about that
It's okay. It's very hard to do

new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
In my position there would be no way to minimise the collateral damage. I sympathise with your position. But I agree with Matrix, you are giving her a special memory. I could not bare to leave my family or partner to make even to make it easier on them. Call me selfish, but I know without them I would no longer be able to push forward. Part of me hopes some miracle might happen to fix things.

The people in our lives deserve our time, as much as we can give them anyway. This trip will stay with her forever. I think of the people I love, and I would want them to share these moments with me too. The worst part is we can never actually say goodbye. Most people would not understand our decision. So, we must say goodbye in other ways, by giving them the best of ourselves, by settling any lingering disagreements, by loving them the way we wish we could continue to do.

Reactions: taipei888
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
a lot of good and heart warming answers in thiss thread, I feel slightly better

CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
Just look at it as you establishing a beautiful core memory with her before going. Pretty considerate if you ask me.
This is a nice way of looking at it.
If you think it'll make it easier on you then it may be worth doing. Just leave a note explaining that its not their fault. A final comfort for those who'll miss you.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner