cutiepatootiew/rizz

cutiepatootiew/rizz

Sep 3, 2024
Why couldnt you have been the one? Why weren't you willing to fight for our relationship?.. Don't you realize what this has done to me.. it's been months, and I need you to get out of my head but I don't want you to leave me again. Our memories are all I have left of you and your picture in my locket. I can't go on like this for much longer Kaden.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: ladylazarus4, Hotsackage, derpyderpins and 2 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
Well. . . welcome. Sorry you're going through this. It's so hard to lose a relationship that was important to you. I hope you can find a good space to vent and be heard here.

Reactions: cutiepatootiew/rizz
N

Not a Cylon

Blah
Jun 27, 2024
I'm sorry you're dealing with heartache. It's so painful and difficult to get over. I'm sending you some love.

OffTheBullseye

OffTheBullseye

Aug 31, 2024
This is...eerily similar to what I'm going through right now. Only it was a Caden with a C, not a K. Odds of that are weird. He broke up with me out of the blue and seems to be just fine. Thought it was going to last. I really wanted it to. I know how it feels.

cutiepatootiew/rizz

cutiepatootiew/rizz

Sep 3, 2024
This is...eerily similar to what I'm going through right now. Only it was a Caden with a C, not a K. Odds of that are weird. He broke up with me out of the blue and seems to be just fine. Thought it was going to last. I really wanted it to. I know how it feels.
how strange lol

Reactions: OffTheBullseye
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
I'm hurting from a breakup as well and have had the song Anchor by Novo Amor on repeat for days.. the lyrics really connected with me. Maybe they give you some comfort.

Took the breath from my open mouth
Never known how it broke me down
I went in circles somewhere else
Shook the best when your love was home
Storing up on your summer glow
You went in search of someone else

• Love