• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

hard2exist

Apr 22, 2024
Ever since I got back home to the states after escaping an abusive marriage my family has been trying to help me. But I feel like as though I want to runaway and just stay on the streets or just be away from everyone completely. They are pressuring me to do a lot, Im not ready to work im not ready to go out in this world and be around people especially since Ive been isolated for 13 yrs. Noone understands the pain im feeling I just got here in March and now everyones thinking I should be this happy person because I got away. I still isolate I sit in the bathroom for long periods of time I dont eat much at all and I dont sleep I lost 20 pounds since I got here. Im really tired of living and I think of going to the river or somewhere to hang myself often. Ive attempted twice since Ive been here with no luck. Im just really tired of the pain. Im sorry for all who have to go through pain here with people who dont truly understand you. Thanks for hearing me out..

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty, thebelljarrr, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable feeling so tired of suffering in this existence, I hope that you find peace eventually.

• Aww..
Reactions: soulkitty and thebelljarrr
T

tired12345

Jun 3, 2024
I can empathise with you, seems like it's taking time for you to adjust, just be yourself, tell family that your not ready to live a normal life and if needs be maybe move away again to a town where nobody knows you so you can try over again without anybody knowing your back story, then if you feel the same way you know for sure it's within you to not be here, not part the pain of the isolation of those 13 years.