W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I can't think of anything nicer than being curled up, cosy in my own bed and familiar surroundings and that being the last sensation I ever have. It's the only place I feel truly safe.

Reactions: Marawa, IronTusk, Wolfjob_dayjob and 20 others
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
I heard some people in my neighbourhood died in their sleeps. They were mostly old people though. I am really curious the science behind it. Maybe it's possible to induce death by sleep if we have more information. Just imagine the peacefulness of it. I would love to ctb like that.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Hotsackage, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
It would be ideal. They say if you die in your dream you die for real but I don't know if that's true. What I do know is if I never woke up I'd never even know (or care)

• Hmph!
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and FreeFallin
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I literally was just thinking, please i hope i dont wake up tomorrow. Ive always prayed that i dont wake up from my sleep or have the opportunity to die in my sleep. No excuse of suicide or a reason to CTB. Your just peacefully passing. Beautiful way to die. I really wish it happens before i or even others CTB.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 14573, rue, Mylifeispointless and 6 others
Davy

Davy

Have a great day!
Mar 24, 2019
Unfortunately most "natural" deaths in life suck. Just look up the top 10 leading causes of death, they are all pretty slow and painful.
If ever die I want to ctb myself and have a cosy, humane death.

• Aww..
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I can't think of anything nicer than being curled up, cosy in my own bed and familiar surroundings and that being the last sensation I ever have. It's the only place I feel truly safe.
Amen brother
DBD

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and FreeFallin
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Providing it's not impulsive but a decision long in the making with a fullproof means it actually seems like the rational thing to do. If something's going to kill us eventually anyway it might as well be us at a time of our choosing

Reactions: OnlyMercy, Wolfjob_dayjob, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer

Apr 7, 2019

Fully Agreed.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Walilamdzi
Camille Lejeune

Camille Lejeune

Feb 14, 2019
That's what I want too! Every night I pray I don't wake up in the morning.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, ThisIsTheLastNight and Walilamdzi
Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
Losing the desire to live isn't enough, ctb requires you to pursue death where ever it may be and to grab it with your own hands. Generating the passion necessary to follow death hollows you from the inside-out, and when there's nothing but the shell of a man you may leave.

That's the gap between depression and suicide.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Wolfjob_dayjob and oka
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Unfortunately most "natural" deaths in life suck. Just look up the top 10 leading causes of death, they are all pretty slow and painful.
If ever die I want to ctb myself and have a cosy, humane death.
Yeah, dying of old age isn't peaceful most times, it's usually due to cancer, heart attack, etc.
I guess N is close to that, but I also read N gives you nightmares, so it kinda sucks to die with nightmares, but cant have it all good in this life as we know.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Wolfjob_dayjob, Honigwaffel and 1 other person
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Nembutal is king such a death.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
S

stuckforawhile

Mar 12, 2019
Maybe it's possible to induce death by sleep if we have more information. Just imagine the peacefulness of it. I would love to ctb like that.

Nope. That is not possible. Just wishful thinking. Dying peacefully in your sleep is the most common wish for pretty much everyone. The closest version of that that can be "induced" is by taking nembutal.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Wolfjob_dayjob, martha and 1 other person
P

Peaceatlast

Feb 28, 2019
Nightmates? This is new? Souces for everyone please?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Ssrejisser
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
My concern is that "died in their sleep" mostly means "died while everyone else was asleep and whatever they experienced didn't wake anyone".

Reactions: OnlyMercy
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I hope we all manage to achieve something as peaceful and close to this as possible ❀

J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019

Having fighting 3 disabling illnesses all my life I can't tell you how many times I wished this. That and not being born.

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Yes, sleep is so peaceful. I think like other have said there are ways to achieve this with drugs.

Reactions: Walilamdzi and Lifeisatrap