Kadaver

Kadaver

let death be kinder than man
Aug 11, 2023
I just want the people I love to care about me the same way I do. I send my best friend a message and I just hear nothing. He works one day a week so I know he's not at work or something. Just makes me feel like I'm not worth his time and like I need him more than he's ever needed me.

I'm so sick of feeling this way. I just want to feel cherished by someone

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, pinkywinkydinky, pleaseiwanttogo and 4 others
apearl

apearl

mitski fan
Sep 25, 2023
I am in a pretty similar situation with my best friend too. I understand how awful it feels. I hope you can find somebody who will put as much effort into the friendship as you do.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2, Kadaver and pleaseiwanttogo
kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
I feel your frustration. I'm barred from seeing some of my family; my friends list is slim and tenuous. That being said, it's one of the reasons that CTB has become my only option.

• Hugs
pinkywinkydinky

pinkywinkydinky

šŸŽ€
May 31, 2024
I feel you :[

My best friend (but I am not their best friend) recently stopped talking to me for no reason. I've always felt that I've loved more than I am loved and it is such a lonely feeling

I really hope you find someone who will show you your worth and put in the same effort

• Hugs
Kadaver

Kadaver

Aug 11, 2023
I feel your frustration. I'm barred from seeing some of my family; my friends list is slim and tenuous. That being said, it's one of the reasons that CTB has become my only option.
I also don't have many real friends. My best friend is really the only one I have
I feel you :[

My best friend (but I am not their best friend) recently stopped talking to me for no reason. I've always felt that I've loved more than I am loved and it is such a lonely feeling

I really hope you find someone who will show you your worth and put in the same effort
I'm afraid he's going to do that too; just stop talking to me altogether. I hope you find someone you're able to befriend and confide in too

• Hugs
Reactions: pinkywinkydinky
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
I think he cares about you- just busy with something else. I had some similar problems with people who don't perhaps spend so much time on the computer, it just gets ridiculous to wait for a couple of days to get some response, and it is rather unclear what goes in their heads. I don't message them that often anymore, it's better to focus on structuring my life in solitude.

pinkywinkydinky

pinkywinkydinky

šŸŽ€
May 31, 2024
I also don't have many real friends. My best friend is really the only one I have

I'm afraid he's going to do that too; just stop talking to me altogether. I hope you find someone you're able to befriend and confide in too
I know a lot of people say this, but genuinely ask. Communicate your feelings and fears and if you get a proper explanation then great! And if you don't get a proper explanation, I'm afraid thats an answer in and of itself

Kadaver

Kadaver

Aug 11, 2023
I think he cares about you- just busy with something else. I had some similar problems with people who don't perhaps spend so much time on the computer, it just gets ridiculous to wait for a couple of days to get some response, and it is rather unclear what goes in their heads. I don't message them that often anymore, it's better to focus on structuring my life in solitude.
The thing is he's constantly on his computer. I know he could respond he's just choosing not to. Makes me wish I could do something to feel worth his time again