Hihihehehuhu

Hihihehehuhu

Schizo vomit girl
Apr 18, 2023
Im so sick of this life, i just want to be a normal teenager like others, i want to go out i want to have a drink i want to have friends and i want to have a real family. I have no friends i never had friends probably because im autistic and people find me weird and unattractive, whoever i get close with always leaves me alone and im easily replaceable. Even my dad left me when i needed him. And my mom, the only person i had, is now suffering with cancer and she's hospitalized for months. Im staying with my grandparents right now but they are treating me badly, they take my phone away and dont give it to me unless i study at least for 5 hours, my school is 12+ hours a day and i feel it really tiring to study. Everything is just so hard, i wish my only problem was my studies but i also have a huge bullying problem, my ex is still abusing me and i cant get away from him even if i try. On top of that i have a draining ed that slowly kills me.Im so tired im just so tired of everything i wish i could just close my eyes and leave this world

• Hugs
Reactions: GreenTree
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I am really sorry but wanna be a normal ,,teenager''? Please get off this site, it is not for minors.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Im 18 dont worry
alright, sorry then.

I didn't say anything else because I honestly don't know what to say. Just know, that I see your pain. We are both still so young with so many posssibilities in life. Please don't give up yet.

Reactions: Hihihehehuhu
Hihihehehuhu

Hihihehehuhu

Schizo vomit girl
Apr 18, 2023
alright, sorry then.

I didn't say anything else because I honestly don't know what to say. Just know, that I see your pain. We are both still so young with so many posssibilities in life. Please don't give up yet.
Thanks <33

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Thanks <33
I really hope this doesn't come across as trying to invalidate your feelings or as a pro-life comment but we luckily really still have a lot of hope for out life. The brain doesn't stop devoloping until around 25 so everything can still change.
You got this, I am so proud of you for how you have come already.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That does sound really tiring what you have to endure, life certainly is so unnecessarily cruel and it's very much understandable wishing to be free from all the suffering but anyway I wish you the best.

• Love