Grave

Grave

tired
Mar 5, 2021
I just want to jump in front of a fucking car or something. I know that probably won't kill me, but at this point I don't care, I just want to do something to hurt myself, something more than the normal cutting.
I feel like I could just do it on impulse, so it wouldn't require that much to get over SI.
My main worry is brain damage and ending up a vegetable, or with severely limited brain function.
But then overall I want to do it because I just want to really hurt myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad
hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
I understand your desperation, but please consider the impact it would have on the driver and it's passengers. Although you're hurting as much as you are right now and your feelings are valid, jumping in front of a car could cause a lot of trauma to other people involved or witness.. there are others way.. the less people involved the better in my opinion

Reactions: WatermelonMel
Grave

Grave

tired
Mar 5, 2021
I understand your desperation, but please consider the impact it would have on the driver and it's passengers. Although you're hurting as much as you are right now and your feelings are valid, jumping in front of a car could cause a lot of trauma to other people involved or witness.. there are others way.. the less people involved the better in my opinion
Thanks for your reply, of course I would feel guilt for the driver and bystanders, which is why I would do it on an emptier road so that there are less witnesses, and I wouldn't want others to get hurt.
What other ways are you thinking of? I live with my parents and have virtually no independence or privacy, so I am unable to buy resources.

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Don't do that you could kill the driver and any passengers and not everyone can afford to buy a new car which could mean they lose their job as insurance can take a while to get sorted out.

• Aww..
Reactions: lobster salad, hfdepression30, placeholder and 1 other person
Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
I just want to jump in front of a fucking car or something. I know that probably won't kill me, but at this point I don't care, I just want to do something to hurt myself, something more than the normal cutting.
I feel like I could just do it on impulse, so it wouldn't require that much to get over SI.
My main worry is brain damage and ending up a vegetable, or with severely limited brain function.
But then overall I want to do it because I just want to really hurt myself.
I also feel like running in front of a car or bus sometimes. I do believe that it's not the best way to die. You won't instantly get killed most of the times, but you bleed out slowly. Unless you get crushed so bad you die on the spot. The only reason I havent done it yet is because I don't wnt to end up becoming a vegetable either. Because then your life will be worse and killing yourself will be much harder.
There's a lot of ways to hurt yourself that doesn't risk in you becoming a vegetable.. and if you really want to die, there's less risky and painful methods too

Grave

Grave

tired
Mar 5, 2021
I also feel like running in front of a car or bus sometimes. I do believe that it's not the best way to die. You won't instantly get killed most of the times, but you bleed out slowly. Unless you get crushed so bad you die on the spot. The only reason I haven't done it yet is because I don't want to end up becoming a vegetable either. Because then your life will be worse and killing yourself will be much harder.
There's a lot of ways to hurt yourself that doesn't risk in you becoming a vegetable.. and if you really want to die, there's less risky and painful methods too
Yeah, the possibility of ending up in a vegetative state scares me, that and the risk of damage to the driver.
What sort of methods are you thinking about? I have already tried jumping, suffocating, overdosing and hanging - but none of them have been very successful.

Bergamot

Bergamot

Sorry babe i love you..
Jan 25, 2021
I always walk with red light but cars don't want hit me , I'm probably unlucky (?)