• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: aSilentVoice, Georg, FacePALM and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Howdy!

1st off, I wrap my arms around you in a long-distance huge hug. Also sending you lots of love and kindness as you so deserve it.

2nd, we are all in this together, hand in hand, shoulder to shoulder and I consider you not only a good friend BUT family to/for me. I have no family nor friends, except all the loving folks here and I 100% heartfelt know that you are a loving, caring and ever so kind soul.

Being 67. I have been through life's mill more than once and I, in my golden years want the very best for everyone here and that 100% includes you!

It is all over SS about me, just a quick refresh, as I was kicked out at 18 never heard from my "parents" again and had a hellish vacuum of no one. I KNOW the feeling and I never ever not only wish but will do my darndest to make sure that all souls feel loved and cared about/for. I never, ever am snotty or anything of that nature, as we are ALL the same period.

Again, I wrap my arms around you knowing just how kind, caring and valuable you are!

Also sending you lots of beautiful sunny vibrant blue skies and lovely flowers, you are awesome!

Walter

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: aSilentVoice, Jaqen H'ghar, Parnate and 5 others
Toji

Toji

waste away with me
Mar 24, 2023
Howdy!

1st off, I wrap my arms around you in a long-distance huge hug. Also sending you lots of love and kindness as you so deserve it.

2nd, we are all in this together, hand in hand, shoulder to shoulder and I consider you not only a good friend BUT family to/for me. I have no family nor friends, except all the loving folks here and I 100% heartfelt know that you are a loving, caring and ever so kind soul.

Being 67. I have been through life's mill more than once and I, in my golden years want the very best for everyone here and that 100% includes you!

It is all over SS about me, just a quick refresh, as I was kicked out at 18 never heard from my "parents" again and had a hellish vacuum of no one. I KNOW the feeling and I never ever not only wish but will do my darndest to make sure that all souls feel loved and cared about/for. I never, ever am snotty or anything of that nature, as we are ALL the same period.

Again, I wrap my arms around you knowing just how kind, caring and valuable you are!

Also sending you lots of beautiful sunny vibrant blue skies and lovely flowers, you are awesome!

Walter
you truly are a kind soul walter.

• Love
Reactions: aSilentVoice and whywere
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I know this isn't the same but if you're touch deprived maybe consider getting a professional massage. It used to help me a little.

Reactions: aSilentVoice
Saai

Saai

Mar 20, 2023
Oh boy did I feel that title.

Me too.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: aSilentVoice and whywere
Jaqen H'ghar

Jaqen H'ghar

Mar 31, 2023
I know that feeling.
Best wishes that things get better for you.

200w.gif

• Love
Reactions: whywere
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
How brave you are to say that you want to be held. So many feel that way but are too afraid to say it (like me ...). I totally respect you for this.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere