N

nohopenolife

Sep 3, 2024
I have quit so many jobs due to having no motivation and not feeling confident enough to do the work. I'm honestly so sick of this life. And I hope that if and when I do die I'll end up in a asian country like Japan healthy and without the need for medication. I just want my old life back. And an even better new one.

• Hugs
Reactions: ipmanwc0
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I honestly feel like Japan would be one of the worst places to want to be born into if you already have issues with mental health in this life. The country has a lot of issues when it comes to stigma surrounding mental health, along with a shitty workplace culture and a culture that heavily promotes social conformity to a huge degree. This isn't to say that Japan, or East Asia by extension, is a bad place or anything. Just that people seem to love over-glorifying and straight-up fetishizing it, thinking that their life would be amazing if they were born there when it probably wouldn't be. I honestly would say that Iceland would be a better place to be born in because it's Iceland.

Iceland mogs Japan any day. Iceland mogs all countries. Iceland deserves to rule the world. I would allow Iceland to have sex with me if it wanted to (both PIV and anal) because that's how cool Iceland is.

Reactions: landslide2
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
I honestly feel like Japan would be one of the worst places to want to be born into if you already have issues with mental health in this life. The country has a lot of issues when it comes to stigma surrounding mental health, along with a shitty workplace culture and a culture that heavily promotes social conformity to a huge degree. This isn't to say that Japan, or East Asia by extension, is a bad place or anything. Just that people seem to love over-glorifying and straight-up fetishizing it, thinking that their life would be amazing if they were born there when it probably wouldn't be. I honestly would say that Iceland would be a better place to be born in because it's Iceland.

Iceland mogs Japan any day. Iceland mogs all countries. Iceland deserves to rule the world. I would allow Iceland to have sex with me if it wanted to (both PIV and anal) because that's how cool Iceland is.
why r u assuming Iceland's gender 🤔