carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
ive gone through all my life alone, parents say "no one knows how to parent their first time" but i know id never let my kid go through anything i had to go through.Alone. my big brother died shortly before me so i lost all sort of guidance and companionship a big brother might have given me. Still Alone. Now im out in school everything's shaping up and suddenly i switch schools lose all my friends in the blink of an eye, then the world goes into lockdown and again. Alone. So damn alone. now im a senior in high school skipping classes coping however i can jsut going through the motions. I finally find a girl who is everything id ever wanted quite literally dropped out of nowhere into my life, brought me up just to break me back down even worse than before. Now im alone in the real world, no parents, no friends, no love. I just wish i had something, anything. something to try for or look forward to. A good morning text, someone checking up on me. I wish i mattered to anybody. why do i have to beg for everything good. why does god hate me. why am i so unlucky.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MaybeYesMaybeNo, Forever Sleep, Is0lated and 3 others
strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
life is a game of chance and sometimes we just get a poor hand. im sorry about the cards you were given, you are not deserving of such a fate. i know i cant give you what you need as love and care are diffrent but if you need someone to talk to im here <3

Reactions: carnivalforone
Laurentj

Laurentj

Is it rumination - or is it lamentation?
Sep 13, 2023
ive gone through all my life alone, parents say "no one knows how to parent their first time" but i know id never let my kid go through anything i had to go through.Alone. my big brother died shortly before me so i lost all sort of guidance and companionship a big brother might have given me. Still Alone. Now im out in school everything's shaping up and suddenly i switch schools lose all my friends in the blink of an eye, then the world goes into lockdown and again. Alone. So damn alone. now im a senior in high school skipping classes coping however i can jsut going through the motions. I finally find a girl who is everything id ever wanted quite literally dropped out of nowhere into my life, brought me up just to break me back down even worse than before. Now im alone in the real world, no parents, no friends, no love. I just wish i had something, anything. something to try for or look forward to. A good morning text, someone checking up on me. I wish i mattered to anybody. why do i have to beg for everything good. why does god hate me. why am i so unlucky.
hey man just so you know you dont really ever need to think negatively or feel terrible emotions, but it's also something you ultimately cannot neglect. If you can't control whatever comes your way, then you can surely control your reaction in the very least. i take both comfort and sorrow in the fact the world cares not about me or any of us in truth, but it helps to find a method to get the weights off your chest just a bit faster. Though it seems like you're drifting purposelessly, i hope you find not just the thing you want as of now, but the guidance and the knowledge you need to leg things through.

Reactions: misguidedsatanist69
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Nothing to look forward to either. Only looking forward when the time comes to leave.