Surai

Surai

Mar 26, 2024
IMG 1518
I just want to be free of all these chains we hold ourselves down to. All these unjust struggles we all face. The uncertainty of each of our futures. The raw nature thats not afraid to show face. all around us that seems to surround and corner. The unforgiving thoughts that fester and stay, I would be doing myself a favour and those around me by freeing myself finally.

• Hugs
Reactions: wondering&wandering and wren-briar
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Not only you, but the world doesn't care about what we want

• Informative
Reactions: wondering&wandering and wren-briar
wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

Too often I think about the nature of thinking...
Jan 12, 2024
View attachment 151739
I just want to be free of all these chains we hold ourselves down to. All these unjust struggles we all face. The uncertainty of each of our futures. The raw nature thats not afraid to show face. all around us that seems to surround and corner. The unforgiving thoughts that fester and stay, I would be doing myself a favour and those around me by freeing myself finally.
I know exactly what you mean. It truly feels like we're chained down, especially by societal expectations; and troubled thoughts (and overthinking in my case) is a whole other prison that freezes me in place.

The way you feel is relatable and valid. There are a couple ways one can free themselves from this, and while ctb can do that in a sense, I'd say that's a harder route to go down. If there are any ways you can attempt to break free from those chains I think it's worth trying. That's not an easy route either, but so far imo it has been easier to work on cultivating better control over my thoughts (still a huge work in progress, but slowly getting better), and in turn you can hopefully find yourself acting in a way that will start to confidently break those chains away. That's easier said than done, and lots of factors differ from person to person, but it might be worth trying especially if you end up sticking around.

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk about these things or anything else. Regardless, I wish you swift peace!
Not only you, but the world doesn't care about what we want
I think that's fair to say to an extent. The world cares about surviving and then thriving. And it doesn't need everyone to be thriving to be surving.

So, sure the world doesn't care what we want if we as a people aren't collectively wanting and working towards the same thing (ergo, a lot of us don't get what we want); however, whether we like it or not we as a people are collectively working (even if not wanting per se) towards the same goal of surviving, and thus most of us survive but don't thrive (i.e. get what we personally want).

Also, I wish you peace, too!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Surai