MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Student
Aug 30, 2023
I just want to be held by a woman and told I'm ok and I don't need to kill myself and I'm capable of being loved I want my head rubbed and to be told sweet things in my ear I wanna be told I'm going to be ok and it's all in my head and she's never going to leave I just want to be loved and seen and understood and loved I just want to be loved deeply I just want to be loved

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, divinemistress36, Beyond_Repair and 10 others
Necrosis

Necrosis

En bokstavelig bjørn som later som om han er menne
Feb 23, 2023
I hope you find these things

• Love
Reactions: CatLvr
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
I can relate. I wish I had that too. I've given up looking for love though. I've always been alone. It hurts.

I hope you find the love you wish for.

C

chester

Aug 1, 2024
I just want to be held by a woman and told I'm ok and I don't need to kill myself and I'm capable of being loved I want my head rubbed and to be told sweet things in my ear I wanna be told I'm going to be ok and it's all in my head and she's never going to leave I just want to be loved and seen and understood and loved I just want to be loved deeply I just want to be loved
I know exactly what you mean. It happened to me and it made my life worth living. She died earlier this year. Now it's even worse, because it will never happen again. I will always love her and nobody will replace her. I wish in your case it happens with a more permanent outcome than in mine. I also didn't believe it can happen until it did. So hang on, she's out there somewhere. Don't lose hope.

• Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep
S

Soupster

Student
Aug 14, 2024
I get this entirely. My wife unfortunately barely registers my pain anymore. I think she's just tired of me being broken. Even getting a hug is a rarity and has been for years.

• Hugs
Reactions: Beyond_Repair