• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
Just broke down in tears again because I'm sick of being alive. All I wanted to do was listen to some music and try and relax some. There's nothing left for me in this world and I don't want to wake up tomorrow. Several failed attempts at killing myself with ropes and ratchet straps have beat me down further. I have $35 to my name and that will be used to try and feed me for the next week. So sick of just going through the motions and trying to make others think I'm getting better. Don't have a car so I'm basically stuck in my apartment all the time completely alone. My SI has stopped me from hanging myself and I'd rather just take something and drift away. Nothing makes me feel anything anymore. Put something on the tv just for noise instead of actually watching whatever is on. Got a jar of gummies that I haven't touched in weeks because I have no interest. Nothing matters anymore.

I'm irreparably broken and just want to ctb already. Please someone point me in the right direction because I'm desperate and every day is just another waking nightmare.

• Hugs
Reactions: alonely, todiefor, Deathisbetter and 4 others
moggedtodeath

moggedtodeath

Nov 5, 2022
I understand how you feel. Even having a car, I have no friends and nowhere to go. What kind of gummies are they? Have you looked into SN? I think it'll be like drifting away.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and CTB Dream
Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
I understand how you feel. Even having a car, I have no friends and nowhere to go. What kind of gummies are they? Have you looked into SN? I think it'll be like drifting away.
30mg thc gummies. Trying to find SN but right now everything is a mess.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deathisbetter and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
This rly awfl life no ease mthod , this money cncpt v awfl make sffr rly cruel life

• Hugs
Reactions: Deathisbetter and whywere
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that it's so torturous and tiring feeling trapped here, it's inhumane to me how we cannot easily escape from all the suffering but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you so desperately search for.