perdredenord

perdredenord

he/him • wishing for a will to live
Dec 26, 2020
No one has spoken to me in nearly a month at this point. I am insignificant and though I'm not even dead, no one misses me. I hate to be alone

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Zenpurrz, AprilsBlessings, taylor321 and 10 others
nohopeforethefuture

nohopeforethefuture

I deserve to die
Nov 30, 2020
No one has spoken to me in nearly a month at this point. I am insignificant and though I'm not even dead, no one misses me. I hate to be alone
Hey, idk if I'll be around for much longer but I can talk to you if you want. =) I also hate being alone, but I am more selfish than you. I have friends who do talk to me, but I just feel emotionally disconnected. I'm sorry you also feel alone. Its a fucked up feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: Canon1, Noriv159 and death137
cyan

cyan

Jun 27, 2020
Oh fuck. Yeah. I get this and it exactly how I feel. Sending you a big hug.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137 and nohopeforethefuture
Bazzinga

Bazzinga

Lost
Dec 25, 2020
You just read my mind,I'm always here for you just pm me whenever you need me

• Hugs
Reactions: death137 and perdredenord
M

morningdew

Experienced
Jul 8, 2019
People underestimate how hard it to be alone without meaningful human interaction. I understand why homeless people walk down the street and talk to themselves. Even without drugs or whatever they are doing on the street, just not having anyone talk to you when you feeling weak and broken (as I do most of the time) is one layer to the suffering that could be helped. Ive given up on family.

Reactions: death137, perdredenord, Belaya Noch and 1 other person
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
My situation is not the same as I do have people in my life with whom I talk regularly, but still, I understand you. I used to have a LOT more, and they've all abandoned me. I'm also beginning to come to terms with the idea that they don't miss me and are okay with me not being in their lives at all. That's the hardest part for me. Even though I still have some people around me, the severe abandonment causes me to feel alone all the time. It's caused me to believe that the people who are still with me are bound to leave me at some point, and it keeps happening, slowly but surely.

kokosnight

kokosnight

Dec 27, 2020
this is why i'm better off gone, either way no one would notice besides my family because my life isn't that important :(

perdredenord

perdredenord

he/him • wishing for a will to live
Dec 26, 2020
Hey, idk if I'll be around for much longer but I can talk to you if you want. =) I also hate being alone, but I am more selfish than you. I have friends who do talk to me, but I just feel emotionally disconnected. I'm sorry you also feel alone. Its a fucked up feeling.
I'd really love that. I have no one left because of my selfishness.
Oh fuck. Yeah. I get this and it exactly how I feel. Sending you a big hug.
I'm sorry you understand. And thank you.
You just read my mind,I'm always here for you just pm me whenever you need me
Thank you so much
People underestimate how hard it to be alone without meaningful human interaction. I understand why homeless people walk down the street and talk to themselves. Even without drugs or whatever they are doing on the street, just not having anyone talk to you when you feeling weak and broken (as I do most of the time) is one layer to the suffering that could be helped. Ive given up on family.
My family has given up on me. My friends gave up on me. My birthday was on the 23rd and I had one person acknowledge it. No one likes me. I don't like me.
My situation is not the same as I do have people in my life with whom I talk regularly, but still, I understand you. I used to have a LOT more, and they've all abandoned me. I'm also beginning to come to terms with the idea that they don't miss me and are okay with me not being in their lives at all. That's the hardest part for me. Even though I still have some people around me, the severe abandonment causes me to feel alone all the time. It's caused me to believe that the people who are still with me are bound to leave me at some point, and it keeps happening, slowly but surely.
I get this. Everyone leaves me because I am more of a burden than I'm worth, and I'm sure people leave as soon as they realise I'm toxic. I'm the problem for sure
this is why i'm better off gone, either way no one would notice besides my family because my life isn't that important :(
I feel like this except I don't think anyone in my family would care or even notice for weeks

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9
nohopeforethefuture

nohopeforethefuture

I deserve to die
Nov 30, 2020
I'd really love that. I have no one left because of my selfishness.

I'm sorry you understand. And thank you.

Thank you so much

My family has given up on me. My friends gave up on me. My birthday was on the 23rd and I had one person acknowledge it. No one likes me. I don't like me.

I get this. Everyone leaves me because I am more of a burden than I'm worth, and I'm sure people leave as soon as they realise I'm toxic. I'm the problem for sure

I feel like this except I don't think anyone in my family would care or even notice for weeks
Oof, yeah. I'm super selfish too. Happy belated birthday. =) I'm sorry no one acknowledged it.