highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
I got break for 2 weeks and I don't always wanna stay home but I am really scared to go out. I wanna go from Sunday to Thursday and stay at a vacation home like 3-4h away from my home, however my anxiety makes it really hard to get used to new environments and really enjoy my break. Please give me reasons to still go, I don't wanna cancel last minute again because my anxiety got too bad. I was on vacation many times before with my family and normally there is nothing to worry about when we're there but before my anxiety is freaking out and I cancel often and miss out on life. Sorry for the long rant about this, it feels so childish to complain about.

jaxxon_sunn

jaxxon_sunn

Un jour je serai de retour près de toi
May 10, 2023
I can see how it can be anxiety inducing with a new environment. I usually get forced to go on trips with my family so I don't get a say if I go or not. I'd say maybe research the place and imagine u are there. Hm I dont really have a good solution for this. I hate going out of my comfort zone, but I think its good practice/ exposure therapy for my anxiety. If you choose not to go, don't beat yourself up about it. What are your reasons for not wanting to go?

highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
I can see how it can be anxiety inducing with a new environment. I usually get forced to go on trips with my family so I don't get a say if I go or not. I'd say maybe research the place and imagine u are there. Hm I dont really have a good solution for this. I hate going out of my comfort zone, but I think its good practice/ exposure therapy for my anxiety. If you choose not to go, don't beat yourself up about it. What are your reasons for not wanting to go?
I just wanna stay home and take a break from life but i'm like 98% sure that i will be forced to go.