Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Ik this wasn't healthy but last summer I would do huge drink orders from McDonald's or Tim Hortons and just consume liquid calories all day.

Lost the cooking mojo and really annoyed with having to like think about and even prepare the simplest of foods. Probs lots in ny life contributing to this feeling but I don't care.

Sick of thinking about or caring about food and what to eat. Just wanna make huge orders and consume that. It cost way too much but thats bc I wasn't doing anything. Wanna get back on that. Bc sick of doing things and sick of eating.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, waitingforrest, artificial_ineptness and 4 others
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
I had a phase like that (now I just don't eat).

but I used to, for example, mix chia seeds and mango juice and that was basically my diet. I'd make smoothies with whatever protein seeds on the market.

now I have completely lost my appetite and only barely eat once a day (solid food prepared by someone else).

Eating once a day and being perfectly fine (as fine as I can be anyway) makes me wonder why people eat 3 times a day. It's weird because it seems unnecessary especially given our lifestyle.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie and waitingforrest
M

MegaGordo

I stepped on the scale; it said "one at a time"
Apr 6, 2022
I should get back on more of the smoothie regimen. Just doesn't satisfy and I end up craving solid food. Dinner was for example two small cans tuna with red kidney beans, can green beans relish, Miracle Whip (never going back to mayo). Held me. But I like liquid meals, as conceivably they're easier to assimilate and easier all-around. Chia is good and makes it a bit more filling, I think. A handful of walnuts with the smoothie is good too. Yet still I'm a jumboree bear. I should never have done that suplex on that oversized recliner. Fucked me up.

bleedthefreak

bleedthefreak

Mar 27, 2022
Honestly if I didn't have to worry about eating I think my quality of life would skyrocket.

Purchasing, preparing, and eating food takes a ton of time, I have to eat the right stuff or feel like shit, I have to be careful about when I eat because I don't want BMs at inconvenient times, and as my willpower declines, I cave into good tasting food that fucks my shit up.

Since I was 10 years old I've wished I could just take a pill for nutrition so that I maintain perfect nutritional baseline at all times and don't have to worry about food.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, artificial_ineptness and Cathy Ames