moths

moths

Mar 7, 2021
i dont want to hang myself its terrifying but it feels like my only option even though its really not even an option right now all i have is a jump rope which ive been practicing with but i dont trust it or the wooden bar in my closet enough 2 actually go thru with it and even if i had a stronger rope and found a better place to hang it from theres still so many things that could go wrong i just want to overdose on fucking heroin or something and drift peacefully off to sleep and never wake up i dont want to worry about my unconscious body thrashing around and breaking the rope or someone finding me i dont want to end up in a psych ward with even more brain damage than i already have and be completely stripped of my right to privacy monitored 24/7 ive been thinking about ordering something online to overdose on but i live with my mom so ordering controlled substances in the mail is really not a great idea plus theres always a risk of getting in legal trouble which is the last thing i need right now and im just so angry because i didnt ask to be born at the very least i should be allowed to decide how and when i die. if i was guaranteed a peaceful death whenever i wanted i think id stay alive longer id be willing to give life one more chance knowing that was always an option.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rustysoupcan, Cannedbones, Jaded Pear and 9 others
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
going to sleep and never waking seems to be a total dream, but not a reality, which sucks!!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Fadeawaaaay, Deleted member 8975, OpheliasFlowers and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also want to die in my sleep. It is what I hope for every night. I am very tired of life and I just want to be free from it all. We all deserve an option of a peaceful exit from this life at a time of our own choosing, we shouldn't have to resort to methods that can fail. I'm sorry you are suffering. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Hugs
Reactions: dyingalone123, Jaded Pear, newave3 and 4 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
That's the dream, to die peacefully in my sleep. I'm sorry you're suffering so much.

Reactions: Jaded Pear, newave3 and moths
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
This is ideal. I wish would happen to me, but not know when so no nerves when going to sleep.

Reactions: Jaded Pear, newave3 and moths
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Man imagine just drifting off to slee with my Aphex Twin and Brian Eno not knowing it was your last ever time.

Reactions: moths and motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
If I could sleep forever...
If I could forget about everything...
Oh-oh-oh-oh...

Brian Eno not knowing it was your last ever time.
The Big Ship...

• Love
Reactions: moths and Shadowplay
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
This one for me

• Love
Reactions: moths
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I also want to die in my sleep. It is what I hope for every night. I am very tired of life and I just want to be free from it all. We all deserve an option of a peaceful exit from this life at a time of our own choosing, we shouldn't have to resort to methods that can fail. I'm sorry you are suffering. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.
I know! Isn't it strange that it's such a simple desire and so easy to implement if it were not illegal.

A

Art92

Nov 14, 2021
If you exceed the dosage of buterate, then you will fall asleep for several hours and no one will be able to wake you up. Buterate acts as an anesthetic in high doses and does not damage the brain. Thus, you can go to the bathroom or in the cold.