Uselessatbest

Uselessatbest

Student
Oct 9, 2019
I hate birthdays. Never celebrated them. Just a reminder that I'm getting older and I'm still a little closer to dying but wishing that time was sooner. Wish I was dead. Thats my birthday wish.

• Hugs
Reactions: K-O, suffering, WitheringAway and 12 others
Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

A temporary being in a temporary world
Mar 24, 2020
Feel the same way. Just hit 27 2 months ago and I don't understand why people enjoy celebrating aging. I'd do anything to be a kid again.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WitheringAway, Starflow11, not-2-b-the-answer and 4 others
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
Congratulations, both!

Try not to think of ctb for one day. Yeah, I know it is hard..but just want to spread a good vibe.

Eat your favourite meal today e.g. :smiling:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Saed, Starflow11 and 2 others
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I'll be 28 in December and it just makes me feel awful that I've accomplished nothing. It reminds me of how little I've actually evolved.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Azzy69, not-2-b-the-answer, Busdriver and 1 other person
Uselessatbest

Uselessatbest

Student
Oct 9, 2019
Feel the same way. Just hit 27 2 months ago and I don't understand why people enjoy celebrating aging. I'd do anything to be a kid again.
I know right? Wish I can go back in time.
Congratulations, both!

Try not to think of ctb for one day. Yeah, I know it is hard..but just want to spread a good vibe.

Eat your favourite meal today e.g. :smiling:
Thank you for the positivity. :smiling:
I'll be 28 in December and it just makes me feel awful that I've accomplished nothing. It reminds me of how little I've actually evolved.
I feel the same way. Im a dissapintment to my family and everyone around me.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Busdriver
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
My birthday motto was "Celebrating my last birthday today". Was not too happy to tell I had a birthday, only days later, just because people simply do not know what congratulations actually mean and that their birthday wishes would sound the way they are looking forward to seeing me dead.
"I wish you find what you are looking for"
"I wish all your dreams come true"
"I wish you succeed in everything"
"I wish everything goes for you as you want"
And so on...

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Uselessatbest and Busdriver
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm 33 right now. I stopped celebrating them like 8 years ago. To the point of actually thinking I was a year younger then I am for nearly a year.

Nonetheless, happy birthday bud.

• Love
Reactions: WitheringAway, not-2-b-the-answer, Uselessatbest and 1 other person
Uselessatbest

Uselessatbest

Student
Oct 9, 2019
I'm 33 right now. I stopped celebrating them like 8 years ago. To the point of actually thinking I was a year younger then I am for nearly a year.

Nonetheless, happy birthday bud.
Yeah I see no point in celebrating birthdays esp when I have no friends. Thank you my friend. :smiling:
My birthday motto was "Celebrating my last birthday today". Was not too happy to tell I had a birthday, only days later, just because people simply do not know what congratulations actually mean and that their birthday wishes would sound the way they are looking forward to seeing me dead.
"I wish you find what you are looking for"
"I wish all your dreams come true"
"I wish you succeed in everything"
"I wish everything goes for you as you want"
And so on...
Thank you. :heart::smiling:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, faust and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Yeah I see no point in celebrating birthdays esp when I have no friends. Thank you my friend. :smiling:
Anytime my friend! Once you hit your age the novelty of it wears off. After all, age is just a number, and death knows no age.

Enjoy the few moments of happiness that you're afforded in life. That's all that matters honestly.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and faust
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I hate birthdays. Never celebrated them. Just a reminder that I'm getting older and I'm still a little closer to dying but wishing that time was sooner. Wish I was dead. Thats my birthday wish.

I have always hated my birthday ever since I was a child. I don't know why. I don't celebrate my birthday either. I will celebrate others birthdays with them but hate my own. My birthday wish every year is that I don't live to see another one. :angry:
Anyway ... Happy Birthday ... I know that is what we are always supposed to say. :notsure: I hope it isn't too miserable. :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Starflow11 and Brick In The Wall
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I get where you're coming from. Happy Birthday.

• Hugs
Reactions: Uselessatbest, not-2-b-the-answer and Brick In The Wall
B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
Happy Birthday beautiful

• Love
Reactions: Uselessatbest and not-2-b-the-answer
WinterFaust

WinterFaust

Shimmer
Apr 13, 2020
Happy Birthday ❤️ Turned 26 a few months ago. I know the feeling.

• Love
Reactions: Uselessatbest
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
I turned 26 on May and I feel the same

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Uselessatbest and WinterFaust
Philosykos

Philosykos

Student
May 30, 2020
I get what you mean, yeah. I'll be 28 in about 6 months. Birthdays are just a reminder that I have accomplished nothing whatsoever. I feel no older than 18 tbh, still just as fucked up and childish as back then.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Uselessatbest and WinterFaust
WinterFaust

WinterFaust

Shimmer
Apr 13, 2020
I get what you mean, yeah. I'll be 28 in about 6 months. Birthdays are just a reminder that I have accomplished nothing whatsoever. I feel no older than 18 tbh, still just as fucked up and childish as back then.

This has been exactly me. I mean, i somehow managed to play at being a functional adult for a couple of years but this past year... Regression is not even the word for it. In a lot of ways I was better off at 18 and that definitely wasn't a good time.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Philosykos and Uselessatbest
Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
Hey fellow Cancerian....... it was my birthday a few days ago. I used to have parties every year with dozens of friends, this year I spent it looking at 4 walls and completely cut off from everyone and everything. The only parcel I got was from my drug dealer :sunglasses: I'm a good bit older than you but get where you're coming from. Sending you a birthday hug and hope your day isn't too shitty.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Uselessatbest and K-O
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Happy birthday all you Cancerians! Even if we don't celebrate our own birthdays we can celebrate each others', right? x

• Love
Reactions: Uselessatbest and Morphosis