C

Crabsarecool?

Mar 27, 2020
It hurt so fucking much and I ended up chickening out. All this emotional pain I have can be solved by just hanging my self. It's that simple yet I'm only stopped because it's the worst physical pain I have every felt. I wish I had a gun so I could just shoot myself in the head and get it over with. I am worthless and I am useless

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and flank
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
1st) off you are NOT..NOT worthless and useless. NEVER! 2nd) I feel so sorry for whatever lead you to try twice. I have, myself, 2 attempts both failed by cops. both times I was in the process of hanging myself also.So I have a idea of how it is and how it effects a person. 3th) emotional pain SUCKS! I have had it from day 1, my "parents" called me "the mistake" till I was 18 and then they kicked me out, never heard from them again, their choice. Now with that said, I am 64 years young, I have carried that damn emotional pain with me even now. I consider emotional pain like having a backpack on loaded with rocks. Always there and weighing a person down. BUT..BUT every once in awhile I get to throw one of the rocks out of the back pack and boy does it feel good! HOW may one ask?? Through all these years, I have no one at all, no family, no freinds, I get a opportunity to see good in this world, yes not everyone is a jerk, and it makes me feel good and hopeful. I truly feel for you, I know what hell you have to deal with, same as mine, BUT I am here for you, care for you and I hope I can say this as far as everyone on sanctioned suicide cares and loves you. Where ever your journey takes you please know that you have a global family here. Please take care of yourself, and love and peace to you my global family member!!:heart:

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You're not worthless. I'm here if you need a friend.

What hurt about hanging? Be specific.