• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PigeonDreamzz

PigeonDreamzz

The broken Pigeon
Feb 3, 2022
I ordered the R2Debreather online before I found this forum. It arrived today (and I had to pay alot of taxes..). When I got on this forum I figured this thing isn't working. But I couldn't find any experiences so I tried it. I think I did the setup right, I followed the instructions on the video. In the first 2 minutes I think (could be shorter, time feeling isn't present really) it really felt like normal breathing. I tested if air is escaping beforehand and there was no air escaping from the mask. But after a while my heart kept hurting. I thought "yeah but this is not bad, I can deal with it couple of minutes until I faint". I got a little bit dizzy but the pain kept going stronger. My eyes started to hurt and also a migrane was developing (though I need to tell that I haven't slept for like 30h). At some point the pain would grow so strong and the feeling of not getting enough air also kept growing, so no normal breathing feeling at all. I wonder if some air was escaping and CO2 could build up.. I don't know for sure though. It's so sad that I lost money for nothing. First 3 Nembutal scams and then this. I would love to leave some money behind for someone. But the money is vanishing and I don't have much. I researched partial hangig very well so this will be my method in 2 weeks or so. I hope I can hang myself next week. I need to finish something first. I hope this information will be useful to someone here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lastburrito, som1, Greenberg and 5 others
olkf

olkf

I smile by your disgrace
Jan 21, 2022
You can find a actual legit N source here

PigeonDreamzz

PigeonDreamzz

The broken Pigeon
Feb 3, 2022
You can find a actual legit N source here
well I went through the whole Method section here and couldnt find it. I have the PPH 2021 and they mention that you can't get your hands on N anymore. Besides even if I would have some money left (which I haven't, I am a poor student living with 50€ per month, I literally skip days on eating because I can't afford it), this is germany where I am from. And border compliance people are nazis in regards of any regulated chemicals of any sort.

Reactions: raghu1977 and olkf
olkf

olkf

I smile by your disgrace
Jan 21, 2022
well I went through the whole Method section here and couldnt find it. I have the PPH 2021 and they mention that you can't get your hands on N anymore. Besides even if I would have some money left (which I haven't, I am a poor student living with 50€ per month, I literally skip days on eating because I can't afford it), this is germany where I am from. And border compliance people are nazis in regards of any regulated chemicals of any sort.
Sources can not be public posted here.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-nov-2021.80506/
I found it here

Reactions: alexit and raghu1977
PigeonDreamzz

PigeonDreamzz

The broken Pigeon
Feb 3, 2022
Well, I thank you. But I am too broke and even if I had the money, risk is high it won't arrive in germany. :( you even can't get harmless meds like minoxidil in pill form..my best friend (and ex) suffers from hairloss and minoxidil in pill form would help for at least 2 years until a new med is coming out so he tries to get his hands on it but border compliance catches everything. I doubt something dangerous like N would arrive here for those exact reasons..

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience. It sounds awful what you went through. I wish you the best in whatever happens and I hope you find what you are looking for.

Reactions: Therealnobody, Sunset Limited and Wrennie
S

sickofeagles

Dec 13, 2021
I ordered the R2Debreather online before I found this forum. It arrived today (and I had to pay alot of taxes..). When I got on this forum I figured this thing isn't working. But I couldn't find any experiences so I tried it. I think I did the setup right, I followed the instructions on the video. In the first 2 minutes I think (could be shorter, time feeling isn't present really) it really felt like normal breathing. I tested if air is escaping beforehand and there was no air escaping from the mask. But after a while my heart kept hurting. I thought "yeah but this is not bad, I can deal with it couple of minutes until I faint". I got a little bit dizzy but the pain kept going stronger. My eyes started to hurt and also a migrane was developing (though I need to tell that I haven't slept for like 30h). At some point the pain would grow so strong and the feeling of not getting enough air also kept growing, so no normal breathing feeling at all. I wonder if some air was escaping and CO2 could build up.. I don't know for sure though. It's so sad that I lost money for nothing. First 3 Nembutal scams and then this. I would love to leave some money behind for someone. But the money is vanishing and I don't have much. I researched partial hangig very well so this will be my method in 2 weeks or so. I hope I can hang myself next week. I need to finish something first. I hope this information will be useful to someone here.
Did you remove the cardboard insert? There was an update i dont think its included in video that cardboard needs be removed and kit reassembled without it.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: alexit, LADY007, PigeonDreamzz and 1 other person
PigeonDreamzz

PigeonDreamzz

The broken Pigeon
Feb 3, 2022
Did you remove the cardboard insert? There was an update i dont think its included in video that cardboard needs be removed and kit reassembled without it.
Oh I didnt know that! Do you think I can try again? I just put it elsewhere in my room

Reactions: AnestheticVoid
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Sorry to hear you have had to go through all that. 4 scams is a lot of pain to deal with. Since you have little money left have you thought about Sodium Nitrite? It's fairly cheap and peaceful, if you follow the protocol.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Sunset Limited
P

PerpetualPain

Nov 26, 2021
Well, I thank you. But I am too broke and even if I had the money, risk is high it won't arrive in germany. :( you even can't get harmless meds like minoxidil in pill form..my best friend (and ex) suffers from hairloss and minoxidil in pill form would help for at least 2 years until a new med is coming out so he tries to get his hands on it but border compliance catches everything. I doubt something dangerous like N would arrive here for those exact reasons..
What new med are you talking about? I am going to ctb strictly because I took the hair loss pill finasteride. It has completely destroyed my life with symptoms that are worse than death itself. I would warn him that there is risk with these anti androgenic substances even if it may appear to be small. I would give anything to get into a time machine and just have gone bald rather than take that poison pill. I have Post Finasteride Syndrome. You learn about it at pfsnetwork.org

• Aww..
Reactions: Therealnobody
PigeonDreamzz

PigeonDreamzz

The broken Pigeon
Feb 3, 2022
Sorry to hear you have had to go through all that. 4 scams is a lot of pain to deal with. Since you have little money left have you thought about Sodium Nitrite? It's fairly cheap and peaceful, if you follow the protocol.
The expensive part are the antiemetics and the painkillers. I live in Germany, so its hard to come by hard meds. And I read salt is painful. So I practiced partial the last few weeks, finding the sweet spot
What new med are you talking about? I am going to ctb strictly because I took the hair loss pill finasteride. It has completely destroyed my life with symptoms that are worse than death itself. I would warn him that there is risk with these anti androgenic substances even if it may appear to be small. I would give anything to get into a time machine and just have gone bald rather than take that poison pill. I have Post Finasteride Syndrome. You learn about it at pfsnetwork.org
They should have come out by this year but due to covid its posponed. Try to take minoxidil in pill form, this should also buy you a bit time. The new med is called pyrilutamide by the company kintor

Last edited:
PigeonDreamzz

PigeonDreamzz

The broken Pigeon
Feb 3, 2022
UPDATE:

I tested it with the removed cardboard. It was definitely more relaxed BUT still, pain in your chest/heart area is very much present. I thought "yeah maybe because less oxygen is going through the blood stream so the heart just pumps faster to compensate that". Well, you just won't faint. I tried it for more than 10 minutes. After 3 minutes or so you feel a little bit dizzy, but the dizzyness won't last and you just won't faint and even though the pain grows slower, it still grows. And it was just annoying. I don't know if this is because you can only try once or not, but just to be safe guys: stay away from it. It's a HUGE waste of money. There are certain better and faster methods (such as partial)

S

sickofeagles

Dec 13, 2021
UPDATE:

I tested it with the removed cardboard. It was definitely more relaxed BUT still, pain in your chest/heart area is very much present. I thought "yeah maybe because less oxygen is going through the blood stream so the heart just pumps faster to compensate that". Well, you just won't faint. I tried it for more than 10 minutes. After 3 minutes or so you feel a little bit dizzy, but the dizzyness won't last and you just won't faint and even though the pain grows slower, it still grows. And it was just annoying. I don't know if this is because you can only try once or not, but just to be safe guys: stay away from it. It's a HUGE waste of money. There are certain better and faster methods (such as partial)
Wow

Imra

Imra

Mar 2, 2022
UPDATE:

Thanks, i will not order this device then. It is better to use nitrogen cylinder + scba mask with demand valve + regulator. Unconsciousness after 3 breath (few seconds) and dead in few minutes later. It costs around 1300 USD total, but it's the best exit method.

Reactions: LacunaLacrimalis
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
The expensive part are the antiemetics and the painkillers. I live in Germany, so its hard to come by hard meds. And I read salt is painful. So I practiced partial the last few weeks, finding the sweet spot

They should have come out by this year but due to covid its posponed. Try to take minoxidil in pill form, this should also buy you a bit time. The new med is called pyrilutamide by the company kintor
Imo all u need is SN and water. Metoclopramide helps but if not available .....

Some people have died accidentally taking SN no antiemetics, no painkillers nothing else.

Anyway I'm starting to see the power of keeping things simple only SN and Metoclopramide for me . Imo any additional step or factor increases the complexity exponentially. I read about the theory of complexity, combinatorial explosion, and Steve Jobs philosophy of focus and simplicity.

Last edited:
Reactions: yive
S

sickofeagles

Dec 13, 2021
Imo all u need is SN and water. Metoclopramide helps but if not available .....

Some people have died accidentally taking SN no antiemetics, no painkillers nothing else.

Anyway I'm starting to see the power of keeping things simple only SN and Metoclopramide for me . Imo any additional step or factor increases the complexity exponentially. I read about the theory of complexity, combinatorial explosion, and Steve Jobs philosophy of focus and simplicity.
Is regular SN online google
Says 99% pure the correct ones?