• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
•if not in usa, get here and get to arizona
•go to the grand canyon and hike around the rim until you find some of the cliffs that jut way out and have several hundred feet straight down of open air around them (theres several spots all along the south rim and a little further into the cayon)
•memorize exactly where youd need to fall around
•get drunk/intoxication of your choice
•climb way out onto cliffs
•keep climbing around until alcohol/pills + gravity do the deed

obviously this way wouldnt be for everyone but theres a little bit of letting nature assist and taking it out of just your own hands that would likely appeal so some. a lot of people that arent trying die by falling in there every year. many places have heights that are pretty guaranteed fatal. plus, having hiked a decent chunk myself and nearly falling a couple times, while staring down a seemingly bottomless rocky ravine is absolutely terrifying, the view everywhere is one of the most amazing things ive ever experienced and i think anyone looking for a decent view at their final location would be over the moon to see a mile deep chasm on their way out

thoughts?

Reactions: MatthieuFrederickW
ImpishIndulgence

ImpishIndulgence

Sep 28, 2023
Hiking drunk while out in the scorching heat is certainly not easy. You'd become dehydrated very quickly if you weren't careful about fluid intake. The trip would require an intense amount of planning for weather, time of day (hot during day, cold during night), service rangers, etc. The location is spectacular, I just hope you are prepared for the elements.

LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
A thought that comes to mind is if you'd manage to do it in a way like this, it could be a way to make it look like an accident, which some people prefer.

Reactions: fwompie and Kempel556
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
A thought that comes to mind is if you'd manage to do it in a way like this, it could be a way to make it look like an accident, which some people prefer.
this too
Hiking drunk while out in the scorching heat is certainly not easy. You'd become dehydrated very quickly if you weren't careful about fluid intake. The trip would require an intense amount of planning for weather, time of day (hot during day, cold during night), service rangers, etc. The location is spectacular, I just hope you are prepared for the elements.
ideally a person would wait until they get to the cliffs they choose before getting intoxicated enough to assist. id say get there a while before sunset so you can take in the view and relax. once its darker, approach the final spot real messed up. i had to hike nearly 8 miles in the dark there when i went; theres almost no lights at all. ranger outposts are shockingly sparse further into the canyon and there really arent many around on the rim itself either. it becomes pitch black other than starlight and the only noise is bellowing wind funneling through the chasms. it sounds like an instrument played by a bored diety. no one would find the body for some time if it happened at night

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I was planning to travel across the country to jump off the canyon edge until I came here.

• Love
Reactions: lita-lassi