bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Is incredible. 2 liters of beer and I am another. It is little alcohol, I know that soon it will go away but I have prepared a bottle of the cheapest vodka I could find. The depression goes away. I can tell, my heart starts to howl. I'm not leaving the house tonight. I don't want another run-in with the police, but let me insult you from here: Dear policeman, if two officers can't cut down an 85-pound drunk civilian, you are shit. It bothered, I know, you worked my leg well but it has already healed. How many men do you need? I'm out of shape, when I train I pass your entrance tests easily. Damn pawns of politicians. My blood has more nobility than that of an entire unit of yours. 100 years ago you came to my great-grandfather's house with your head bowed, garbage of flesh and bones that will never be able to face an Austrian officer decorated with a medal of valor and killed in WWII. Or did you think that my almost 190cm was the result of chance? Damn police!!!! Arggg my warrior spirit begins to awaken. Give me a horse and a full breastplate and a bastard sword ... Arrrr would throw me at you with ancient fury. Tonight I'm going to drink so anything can happen.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: orlandom, WornOutLife, Celerity and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Hell yeah this is based. Police without noble ancestry BTFO'd. I am going to have a small amount of whiskey that I was planning on using in combination with partial, but I don't have the pain tolerance for partial so I'll just suffer and hope the elites/AGI/China kill me soon.

Btw I am 189cm and 95kg, but I do have too much fat. We should drink and then fight each-other for recreation tbh.

Btw #2, 1kg is not 1lb.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: orlandom and bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Hell yeah this is based. Police without noble ancestry BTFO'd. I am going to have a small amount of whiskey that I was planning on using in combination with partial, but I don't have the pain tolerance for partial so I'll just suffer and hope the elites/AGI/China kill me soon.

Btw I am 189cm and 95kg, but I do have too much fat. We should drink and then fight each-other for recreation tbh.

Btw #2, 1kg is not 1lb.

Btw #2, 1kg is not 1lb.
Not noble, but many military in my family. Lieutenants, captain, sergeant, brigade ... People who died in the civil war and WWII

Last edited:
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Not noble, but many military in my family. Lieutenants, captain, sergeant, brigade ... People who died in the civil war and WWII
If you don't ctb maybe you'll be a sgt in ww3, you never know.

Reactions: bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021

Btw #2, 1kg is not 1lb.
Yes, you Americans are all huge. I stand out here as 187 about how dwarfs we Spaniards are. My Austrian great-grandfather was huge.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Yes, you Americans are all huge. I stand out here as 187 about how dwarfs we Spaniards are. My Austrian great-grandfather was huge.
I am not a murican, sadly. I live in Europe.

• Yay!
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
If I didn't have to work tomorrow at 8 am sharp, I'd be right there with you, my man!

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
The third world war is on, it's a troubled war, there was a book called Silent Wars for Quiet Times. In this we are

Sorry for the mistake. May I ask you from which part?
Northern EU.
If I didn't have to work tomorrow at 8 am sharp, I'd be right there with you, my man!
Wow, you just had to flex on us?

Last edited:
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
¡Si no tuviera que trabajar mañana a las 8 en punto, estaría allí contigo, amigo!
I do not work. My job tonight is to get drunk. A life and death fight against a bottle of cheap vodka XD

Reactions: MutatedFlower, Celerity and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I do not work. My job tonight is to get drunk. A life and death fight against a bottle of cheap vodka XD
The translator you are using is great, has google translate improved this much since I used it years ago or are you using something else?

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
The translator you are using is great, has google translate improved this much since I used it years ago or are you using something else?
Yes, my English is so bad that I use the translator. I no longer remember anything, I studied German for a year and it would only do basic things. Not using the language makes me lose myself. But I have a good ear. I understand what English speakers say

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Yes, my English is so bad that I use the translator. I no longer remember anything, I studied German for a year and it would only do basic things. Not using the language makes me lose myself. But I have a good ear. I understand what English speakers say
I used to be ok-ish at Spanish, but now I'm shit at it. If I were to learn a third language I'd go with Spanish.
Having a job in customer service is flexing? Ouch
Yes, I'd love to have that job tbh. I've worked in warehouses and call centres only and it's too tough for me, customer service would be super comfy imo, I don't mind getting yelled at or whatever the problem is.

• Wow
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Working in customer service is the worst. I prefer to load boxes in a warehouse.

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I used to be ok-ish at Spanish, but now I'm shit at it. If I were to learn a third language I'd go with Spanish.

Yes, I'd love to have that job tbh. I've worked in warehouses and call centres only and it's too tough for me, customer service would be super comfy imo, I don't mind getting yelled at or whatever the problem is.
It's a call center job. First time. Was a cashier.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021

No Mongo, you can't kill customers XDD
I've worked there for a while. It is a mentally loaded and poorly paid job. I have worked in technical areas L2 and L3 ... They are all customer problems, you end up very burned

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Working in customer service is the worst. I prefer to load boxes in a warehouse.
I can believe it. I'd like to be an executioner if that still was a profession haha, since you mentioned swords.
Alright, I personally like the sound of those jobs since I just want to not have to expend energy basically. I need all of the glucose to hold back the constant pain. But I guess you're not happy with the job, maybe? I don't think I'll ever get hired again tbh.

Reactions: Celerity and bad luck
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Damn! Te envidio amigo! Salud!!

I wish 2 liters of beer got me dizzy at least but nothing. I gotta drink until my body is full so as to feel a bit happy por lo menos! jaja

Enjoy those drinks and cheers again!

Last edited:
Reactions: bad luck and GenesAndEnvironment
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Damn! Te envidio amigo! Salud!!

I wish 2 liters got me dizzy at least but nothing. I gotta drink until my body is full so as to feel a bit happy por lo menos! jaja

Enjoy those
I forgot to mention that it was 2 liters of 7.8 ° alcohol. It's a lidl beer

• Hugs
Reactions: orlandom, WornOutLife and GenesAndEnvironment
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I can believe it. I'd like to be an executioner if that still was a profession haha, since you mentioned swords.

Alright, I personally like the sound of those jobs since I just want to not have to expend energy basically. I need all of the glucose to hold back the constant pain. But I guess you're not happy with the job, maybe? I don't think I'll ever get hired again tbh.
I'm just nervous about starting it. It's a new job. This is a better job, but I was comfortable at my old one.

• Hugs
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Ohhh I see! That makes more sense.
I love beer. Invite me next time haha
La variedad más popular que ofertará Lidel es una IPA, elaborada con triple lúpulo y levadura Ale, que ha pasado por un proceso de fermentación alta. Tiene 7,8 grados de alcohol y un ligero amargor

20210419 214325

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Oh keep me company I've had half a bottle already and I'm not intoxicated. Just hot face

Last edited:
Reactions: Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
How I perceive my liquor store clerk and my pharmacist:

Starting with girly seltzers

• Love
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
I noticed this thread late! I'm with you! And yes I am 189 cm / 95 kg. Give me a horse :pfff::sunglasses:

• Yay!
Reactions: Celerity and bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I noticed this thread late! I'm with you! And yes I am 189 cm / 95 kg. Give me a horse :pfff::sunglasses:
you see we are huge. It's fine, I'm light, now I weigh 85kg but I reached 100kg.
Amigos rusos, hackers de Putin, acabo de incovar vuestra presencia en éste hilo

Russian friends, Putin hackers, I just incorated your presence in this thread

Русские друзья, путинские хакеры, я только что засек ваше присутствие в этой ветке

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/rossijane-foruma-prizyvaju-vas.64934/

Last edited: