G

Gsvko

Mea culpa.
Dec 14, 2021
Of the person who's handed me the last straw. I've blocked and deleted them, but we have mutual friends and I accidentally saw it. They were smiling. They are fake af and the last time I saw them, they were in the dumpster, but same style on social media. But still, I can't stand the possibility that that smile is real. I was just doing final cleaning up today before I ctb, but the second I saw it I got a strong urge to live just to rub it in their nose. I know they're better now because I'm worse, I only wished them the best, but they were jealous. It feels so wrong to leave the world with them happy in it. I want some sort of revenge, but it only comes in waves. It's not like I want to do anything to them, I just kinda get the urge to accompish everything they were secretly jealous about.
I know it sucks to have this way of thinking, I didn't use to be like this, I can't help it.

• Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Some people are just so cruel and can make our lives much more miserable. I am sorry that you are in this situation, I can imagine it must be so depressing, seeing that person appear to be happy. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Gsvko
G

Gsvko

Mea culpa.
Dec 14, 2021
Some people are just so cruel and can make our lives much more miserable. I am sorry that you are in this situation, I can imagine it must be so depressing, seeing that person appear to be happy. I wish you the best in whatever happens.
Thank you.
I wish peace to you as well.