sylvey

sylvey

I want to die slowly and painfully
Oct 11, 2023
I PIRATE
LIKE, ON A DAILY BASIS
i have an ematic mp3/mp4 bluetooth capable mp3 that can play FLV files, and it can have additional storage via a microSD, so you already know i put anime on it (and memes and shit)

i constantly find myself with extra mp4 files for anime when i've finished wth the converting and resizing, so whenever you have a craving for pirated anime, i humbly welcome you to my Pirating abode that is my PMs!

Current stock: Bungou stray dogs, MP4 and FLV format; Fire force, FLV format only, i don't charge, and don't spread it, but i can disappear at a moments notice anyways

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: tiger b, psp3000, Suicidebydeath and 3 others
A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
I PIRATE
LIKE, ON A DAILY BASIS
i have an ematic mp3/mp4 bluetooth capable mp3 that can play FLV files, and it can have additional storage via a microSD, so you already know i put anime on it (and memes and shit)

i constantly find myself with extra mp4 files for anime when i've finished wth the converting and resizing, so whenever you have a craving for pirated anime, i humbly welcome you to my Pirating abode that is my PMs!

Current stock: Bungou stray dogs, MP4 and FLV format; Fire force, FLV format only, i don't charge, and don't spread it, but i can disappear at a moments notice anyways
wow that's awesome!

sylvey

sylvey

I want to die slowly and painfully
Oct 11, 2023
wow that's awesome!
i mean i do it so often that every unused device is mp4 storage because i'm a lazy ass freeloader, but i've never really considered sharing my anime stockpile....
there is a firm reason why i'll only do select ones each day though, even if we're all gonna die there still might be tattletales/lil snitches smh

• Hugs
Reactions: AlouA