Ultsern

Ultsern

Ssw
Aug 22, 2023
I don't know why it took me so long. It's just natural selection, people who get better are the only ones who survive to share their stories. The ones who don't, never get the chance. It doesn't get better, It just becomes easier to tolerate. I look back at my old self crying over things, thinking that when I get older, all these problems would go away. As I get older, I look at my younger self and think of how much I would rather relive those silly moments of depression than the things I deal with right now. I become Stronger and stronger. Yet life gets tougher and tougher. I don't know where I heard this, but I believe, reading about how every human has a baseline of emotion that is always kept stable no matter their circumstances. Hence, why no matter how easy the modern life is, there is still as much suffering as before. Just less justifiable.

• Love
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, SoulCage, Celerity and 5 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I look back at my old self crying over things, thinking that when I get older, all these problems would go away
sadly problems dont just go away. they take lots and lots of work. more than most can put forward