waRmblanket

waRmblanket

she/her - trying my best, hoping it’s enough.
Mar 16, 2023
i've ordered my SN and i have to admit, while there's some anxiety, i'm also feeling calm. i can feel it subconsciously that i'm ready to go, every day that i wake up i have a feeling i can't describe and i know it's from overstaying my welcome.

i currently have 10 mg clonazepam and plenty of antiemetics, though i plan on buying more benzos to help. i'm hoping to be gone by my birthday, but i can't be sure, all i can hope is SI doesn't get in the way.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: XdragonsoulX, NoLoveNoHope, Beepvonboop and 19 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
May ask who did you order it from - initials only?

Reactions: sickbeyondmeasure
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
you could pm the initials and i can confirm
Uhhhhh..................I have no idea who you ordered it from. I was going to let you know if what you ordered was potentially not good SN, seeing that you're fairly new here. Man, I have 4633 posts, are you for real?

Reactions: byebyemadworld and GettingOut
waRmblanket

waRmblanket

Mar 16, 2023
Uhhhhh..................I have no idea who you ordered it from. I was going to let you know if what you ordered was potentially not good SN, seeing that you're fairly new here. Man, I have 4633 posts, are you for real?
thank you, but i plan to do my own testing.

Reactions: Chara
dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
4633 post congrats

• Yay!
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Slark, imonadeadline and 4 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
4633 post congrats
It ain't about the posts, but if push came to shove, I'd trust myself far and away over a newbie with 20 something or 30 something posts. You could be one of those anti-choicers for as much as I know just looking for the sources in order to get them shut down.
I don't care what you do. Do whatever you want. Take their word for whatever they tell you it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: GettingOut
waRmblanket

waRmblanket

Mar 16, 2023
It ain't about the posts, but if push came to shove, I'd trust myself far and away over a newbie with 20 something or 30 something posts. You could be one of those anti-choicers for as much as I know just looking for the sources in order to get them shut down.
lol chill out in gen chat for 24 hours and you'll know i'm not a pro lifer lmao. like u said "it's not abt the posts" lmfaooooo

my reaction score will tell u it all.

• Yay!
Reactions: Madao, Chara, alonely and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
my reaction score will tell u it all.
That doesn't tell anyone anything. All that means is that you can fool some of the people some of the time. Are you really that naive to not know that pro-lifers create accounts on here all the time, interact just like everyone else does, only for the purpose of garnering information?

No, it's not about the posts. It's about the reputation, of which you don't have one. Slay

Asingletwig

Asingletwig

Oct 1, 2020
Lad no need to whinge because you didnt get what you wanted.

• Yay!
Reactions: BrainShower, Chara, dimstar and 2 others
Chara

Chara

Severe pain? But no gain.
Jul 22, 2023
Read the rules
@locked*n*loaded
@locked*n*loaded
@locked*n*loaded

• Yay!
Reactions: ApparentlyNot, dimstar, k.loves.octo and 1 other person
Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Experienced
Nov 5, 2020
That doesn't tell anyone anything. All that means is that you can fool some of the people some of the time. Are you really that naive to not know that pro-lifers create accounts on here all the time, interact just like everyone else does, only for the purpose of garnering information?

No, it's not about the posts. It's about the reputation, of which you don't have one. Slay
Why are you getting so spicy? Blanket's chill, calm yourself

• Love
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope, byebyemadworld, ApparentlyNot and 3 others
Chara

Chara

Jul 22, 2023
Blanket is nice and very much not a pro forced lifer.
Blanket respects Chara and others right to die.
How can you call Blanket a pro forced lifer?
How can you call Blanket a pro forced lifer?

• Love
Reactions: ApparentlyNot, waRmblanket and k.loves.octo
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Both knock it off.

You are both valued and validated members.

• Love
Reactions: wtfislife, XdragonsoulX, Lostandlooking and 9 others
k.loves.octo

k.loves.octo

hiiii hi hi AHAHEHEHAHA
Jul 5, 2023

ok first of all blanket is ready to order sn and isnt willing to share source so leave it alone, second find your own source, third have a good day. Slay

and uhh blanket SO does have a reputation<3

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Madao, XdragonsoulX, Lost in a Dream and 4 others
DepressedSloth

DepressedSloth

Sep 13, 2021

You now have a reputation for being an asshat, good job. Anyway, dont fuck with warmblanket its pissing me off

• Hugs
Reactions: Madao, ApparentlyNot, Chara and 1 other person
ApparentlyNot

ApparentlyNot

Thanks for all the cats.
Jul 8, 2023

when I read that part about blanket having no reputation I was like, oh shit, the whole chat about to show up lmao.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Madao, imonadeadline, toofargone6969 and 3 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
ok first of all blanket is ready to order sn and isnt willing to share source so leave it alone, second find your own source, third have a good day. Slay

and uhh blanket SO does have a reputation<3
First off, you ought not be injecting yourself into other people's business and why not just mind your own? This entire world would be better off if everyone just tendied to their own affairs and stayed out of everyone elses business. And keep your nasty tone to yourself - "leave it alone" - like you're ordering me around or something. And second, I don't even want a source. I have my method. It is highly suspicious when someone won't even share initials of a source. If you look through postings, acronyms and initials are shared all the time. I never asked for the sources name. It's very "law enforcement-y" to not want to even share freaking initials. That's exactly how they operate. They manage to find out a source name in order to get the source shut down. If someone asks for the sources name, they won't share it, because it would be antithetical to what they're trying to accomplish. And three he/she/they have a reputation in your rose-colored glasses covered eyes, not mine. And for the record the only reason I even asked what the initials were was to see if I knew the company and could report to them if the damn SN was even any good. So there!
you now have a reputation for being an asshat, good job. Anyway, dont fuck with warmblanket ITS PISSING ME OFF
Is that a threat of some kind? I don't take orders BTW, not from you, not from anyone. And sticks and stones, and sticks and stones. I haven't done one damn thing wrong. All I did was ask whatever the heck their name is if they'd share initials. They're the stingy one obviously. Initials are shared freely in postings regularly. I didn't even want the sources name. Didn't ask for it. I have my method already. I was only going to see if I recognized the name of the source from the initials and let them know if I knew something about the SN, like if it was any good or not. I know I'm on these forums a lot more than any of you and follow much more closely all of the threads, so I'd be more apt to know something about it. But no, you got some person who comes on telling everyone that they got their SN, for whatever reason, and who got the source they used through another member of this forum, NO DOUBT, and they wouldn't even give some initials. Doesn't get more strange, or suspicious, than that. That's exactly what law enforcement would do. If LE found a source's name, they wouldn't share it with anyone either, as it would be antithetical to their mission.

I think you'd be better off if you just stayed out of other people's business. Thanks for the compliment.

Last edited:
Chara

Chara

Jul 22, 2023
First off, you ought not be injecting yourself into other people's business and why not just mind your own? This entire world would be better off if everyone just tendied to their own affairs and stayed out of everyone elses business. And keep your nasty tone to yourself - "leave it alone" - like you're ordering me around or something. And second, I don't even want a source. I have my method. It is highly suspicious when someone won't even share initials of a source. If you look through postings, acronyms and initials are shared all the time. I never asked for the sources name. It's very "law enforcement-y" to not want to even share freaking initials. That's exactly how they operate. They manage to find out a source name in order to get the source shut down. If someone asks for the sources name, they won't share it, because it would be antithetical to what they're trying to accomplish. And three he/she/they have a reputation in your rose-colored glasses covered eyes, not mine. And for the record the only reason I even asked what the initials were was to see if I knew the company and could report to them if the damn SN was even any good. So there!
@Myforevercharlie chara really think hacking is involved...

They literally just mimicked them and they getting upset about it and calling them nasty toned. Does this really seem like your friend? Can't you quarantine them or something until you can verify who they are or something? Before your friend's reputation is ruined by a hacker??? They don't seem nice to chara

• Love
Reactions: waRmblanket
dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
May ask who did you order it from - initials only?

you could pm the initials and i can confirm

Okay look at how this argument started. Blanket was very respectful and expressed where their comfort is. You did not respect their comfort level. You injected yourself here in others business without respecting their choices or comforts and made it about you. Reminder this is their thread about where they're at, not your thread. But you keep commenting on it to up your "reputation" or what ever reason. As far as sounding like law enforcement I'd say u pushing for the initials is more sus. You do realize initials are often enough to be able to find a source, for other users or prolife lurkers/LE. Not posting initials is protecting the source for others. As well as once again a personal comfort level and choice. People came to defend a friend and you insult them too. As you said best "I think you'd be better off if you just stayed out of other people's business" Learn some manners.

Sincerely,
Dim

• Love
Reactions: BrainShower, exitplease, Madao and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine it must be a relief knowing you will have a way to be free from this world, I wish you the best with your plans.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Chara and waRmblanket
waRmblanket

waRmblanket

Mar 16, 2023
I imagine it must be a relief knowing you will have a way to be free from this world, I wish you the best with your plans.
thank you, FC. i've definitely enjoyed my time here and the people along with it. you guys have had such an impact on my time here. i've met so many great people, lost amazing ones along the way. i'll be at peace eventually.

• Love
Reactions: Madao, NoLoveNoHope and dimstar
DepressedSloth

DepressedSloth

Sep 13, 2021

Is that a threat of some kind? I don't take orders BTW, not from you, not from anyone. And sticks and stones, and sticks and stones. I haven't done one damn thing wrong. All I did was ask whatever the heck their name is if they'd share initials. They're the stingy one obviously. Initials are shared freely in postings regularly. I didn't even want the sources name. Didn't ask for it. I have my method already. I was only going to see if I recognized the name of the source from the initials and let them know if I knew something about the SN, like if it was any good or not. I know I'm on these forums a lot more than any of you and follow much more closely all of the threads, so I'd be more apt to know something about it. But no, you got some person who comes on telling everyone that they got their SN, for whatever reason, and who got the source they used through another member of this forum, NO DOUBT, and they wouldn't even give some initials. Doesn't get more strange, or suspicious, than that. That's exactly what law enforcement would do. If LE found a source's name, they wouldn't share it with anyone either, as it would be antithetical to their mission.

I think you'd be better off if you just stayed out of other people's business. Thanks for the compliment.
I aint got the energy for drama rn, but anyway, some people are in chat a lot and don't use forums much. I'll just leave it at that

• Love
Reactions: waRmblanket and dimstar
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
Sad to see you going soon. I hope everything ends well for you!

• Hugs
Reactions: waRmblanket
E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
Okay look at how this argument started. Blanket was very respectful and expressed where their comfort is. You did not respect their comfort level. You injected yourself here in others business without respecting their choices or comforts and made it about you. Reminder this is their thread about where they're at, not your thread. But you keep commenting on it to up your "reputation" or what ever reason. As far as sounding like law enforcement I'd say u pushing for the initials is more sus. You do realize initials are often enough to be able to find a source, for other users or prolife lurkers/LE. Not posting initials is protecting the source for others. As well as once again a personal comfort level and choice. People came to defend a friend and you insult them too. As you said best "I think you'd be better off if you just stayed out of other people's business" Learn some manners.

Sincerely,
Dim
Thanks for speaking up, dimstar :) There is no need for such toxicity. Certainly not what a suicidal person wants to deal with.

Goodluck, waRmblanket with the testing x